FOREST FIRES ?!?!

BUGLEnmIN

Very Active Member
Hey guys , my family ranch in chilili is 150 yards from the being eaten up by a nasty wild fire . My grand dad and dad built it from the ground up and I lived there all my life . For someone's stupidity is, and a ton of others are at the verge of losing a lifes worth of work . GUYS PLEASE BE CAREFUL AND MINDFULL PLEASE....

The sky today in Lincoln county is full of smoke...125 miles south of the fire... Best of luck !!

Thank you all for the prayers, our barns and houses got missed by about 50 yards ! God does hear fellas . He spared thdvtown by ft. Also . god bless , please be safe with the fires . how about no fires til monsune season ? Ha

My son has his Midewin Hot Shot crew on the Dog Head fire right now. Nasty fire with extreme behavior. Yesterday, only two crews available to hold 5 miles of fire line until they got them some help. Them boys and girls are tough tho, and they're starting to get some containment.

>Hey guys , my family ranch
>in chilili is 150 yards
>from the being eaten up
>by a nasty wild fire
>. My grand dad and
>dad built it from the
>ground up and I lived
>there all my life .
>For someone's stupidity is, and
>a ton of others are
>at the verge of losing
>a lifes worth of work
>. GUYS PLEASE BE CAREFUL
>AND MINDFULL PLEASE....

Hallelujah, so happy to hear the good news. The Lord gives and the Lord takes away, in All Things we must Trust HIM.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom