Found radio on wasatch

Ringneks

I found a radio on the Le muzzy elk hunt, if you can tell me the general area and model, color it's yours.

Why does everyone think people on Monster Muleys loose everything? Is every hunter out there on this web site? If so I need to start talking to all of you in person and stop ignoring you guys. ;-)

Monday my wife found a motorola 2 way in her Expedition. None of us have ever seen it before. It's like new. The only thing I could think is she never locks her car and maybe someone was rummaging through and dropped it.

>Monday my wife found a motorola
>2 way in her Expedition.
>None of us have ever
>seen it before. It's like
>new. The only thing I
>could think is she never
>locks her car and maybe
>someone was rummaging through and
>dropped it.

Wouldn't that be a bit of karma?

Hey if it's a garmin radio rino 655t I lost it. How do you dm? I'll tell you exactly where I lost it. Pretty sure it fell out of my truck after my morning hunt

Hey Rigneck lighten up ??? Thank you for doing the right thing and returning the property to its owner. But if you find the owner here I'll eat my hat :) I am just saying the odds aren't there. But I hope you find the owner and get his or her radio back ! Especially if it's a Rino 655T.

Just let me know if it is a garmin rino 655t. I'll tell you right where I lost it. Someone picked it up I know for sure because I went back for it. Just let me know. Thanks

Ringnecks,

Lighten up, have a sense of humor, and tighten up that hair trigger. You never know, you might need some help from one of these guys someday. Bigjohn seems like a pretty good dude, that's just my opinion.

BC

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom