Founder: KB Camera

K

ktc

Founder,

KB Camera does not honor their prices listed on their website. They state, "The website is outdated and it needs to be removed." Nice.

Specifically, I looked at their banner ad on the Optics and Gear forum and their price for a Leica 900 rangefinder is $499. I followed the link from the Hunting Forums page from the sponsored link to sportingoptics.com and the price is $439. I tried to by buy it this morning and would not honor the price. The check out cart also is $439. I called the number listed on the sportingoptics web page.

It is your website and can do what you please. I just thought you and your members should know they do not update their websites, and when they fail to do so, they fail to honor the listed price. Nothing pisses me off worse than someone advertising one price only to jack it up when the purchase is being made. When I went to hang up they told me "good luck in finding a deal." Jackasses.

Well, it appears they finally got off their rear ends and removed the website with their phony prices.

I am enjoying my conversation with myself. Oh well, I can always agree without getting bent.

Looks like the KB Camera crew got their phony website back up and running with their phony prices. Leica 900 rangefinders only $439! Go buy one folks and see what you get told.

www.sportingoptics.com sponsor of this forum.

ktc, I have left a message for Richard at KB Camera to call me about the older website to see if something can be changed. You must have saved it in your favorites as the link to sportingoptics.com was replaced a while back. I can personally testify of their service as I have purchased several high end optics from them and they ALWAYS have the best price, and I'm a shopper...Steve

graybeard,

The banner ad within this forum is $499. If you go to the main hunting forum page and scroll down to Optics and Gear, below that is a link to sportingoptics.com. It is not anything I saved, it is what they are advertising right now. $439. If they cannot update the websites then in my opinion they should honor the price listed. Maybe they are a great company, but they are not honoring what is advertised today on this page.

You're right, that was supposed to go to KB Camera's website. We'll have to change it. They probably didn't get Leica's new prices on there yet. Sorry for the problem. I'll look into it, but I doubt they will sell one at a loss....Steve

Thanks graybeard. To eliminate and more confusion it needs to be changed.

A great company would sell me one for $439.;-)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom