@Founder

Cass

Very Active Member
LAST EDITED ON Jul-15-14 AT 11:23PM (MST)[p]Brian,
I have been around this site a very very long time, I've had my share of conflicts on this site and my share of 1 on 1 conversations with you. I just read your article on scouting and i must say, Brian you my old friend are genuine and I for 1 will always come to this site for 1 thing if not that 1 thing alone and that's to see what you do yearly on your hunting trips. For everyone on this site, this man is a true class act. I didn't draw a single tag this year, so i'm not hunting at all. I will be up in area 22 in nevada pluggin along looking at animals as i do every year. But Brian i would like to once and for all send out my greatest of Thanks for all the hard work over the past oh i dunno 15 years i've been on this site for the excellent work and insight you have given to the hunting community that accesses this site daily.
You my friend do a great job, and I felt that for once, you deserved a Thanks Brian post :)
For everyone else out there Best of luck to you this year, I hope
you guys have awesome hunts. I for 1 will be waiting around to see how my dad does on his archery grizzly bear hunt.
Best of luck Hunters. The Hunts comin and even though i'm not hunting my blood still boils come archery season! Good Luck Everyone!

-Cass

YES.......I COULD NOT AGREE MORE, I DONT THINK BRIAN COULD DO A BETTER JOB ON THE MM SITE THAN HE IS DOING. ITS A GREAT PLACE TO COME LEARN, EXPLORE, SHARE, & HELP OUT A FELLOW HUNTER WITH ADVICE OR JUST HUNTING INFORMATION/ PICS !!!! LONG LIVE THE MM PAGES..........TAKE ER EASY................YD.

>I'm down with that. Brian has
>created a place for all
>of us that live, eat,
>and breathe hunting.

And, more importantly IMHO, a place for those of us who have hunting further down our list of priorities. Thanks Brian!

What some nice words. I left home at 9:30 last night, was hiking at 2:30 and hit the top at 5:00am. Saw about 2 dozen bucks this morning, including one that I think will end up with a couple small extras on each side and another that I think could be a legit 190+ typical when all down. I'm now laying in the hammock that my wife got me and gonna take a nap hopefully.
Jumped on the site and read this thread. Very cool. I'm glad a few of you like the site. I try hard to keep it going strong.
Thanks a bunch!!!

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Kinda off topic I was reading one of your articles in Tropheyhunter you killed another amazing buck.But in the article you never posted up your brothers or dads buck.You got any pics would be cool to see em.Your dad seems like a trooper chasing that wounded buck till he was able to get another crack at him.

I agree! Founder has created an awesome place for us all. Not only that, but on a personal level, he's helped me out quite a bit with various hunting things through PM's. Thanks!

I will agree with all the others, even though I am fairly new to the site, much appreciated, and fellow MM-ers have helped me out already, so thanks for creating and keeping this thing going!

Good job Brian. Thanks for all you do to keep this site up and running.

Moose

Every hunting season you miss is one you can not make up

crazeymaez - Take a look at the Videos section of the website. The clips of my dad and step-brothers bucks are there, along with lots more.

Again, thanks all.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
Will you LIKE MonsterMuleys.com on Facebook! I need a friend....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom