Free hunt for a youth dealing with Leukemia

Land Hunter

My company wants to take a youth that has or has had Leukemia on a free elk or deer hunt this fall just south of Meeker CO. It's a private 4,000 acre ranch. Not a trophy area but a good opportunity to see game and take a decent animal. I'm reaching out to the Mule Deer Foundation and Elk Foundation also to look for a young person that has been dealing with that life-changing diagnosis. My good friend died from Leukemia last year at age 18 after six years of treatments. It was heartbreaking to see her and her parents go thru it together. If you know someone that may be a candidate, please send me an email at [email protected]. We'll be doing one hunt this year and hope to make it an annual tradition. All expenses will be covered and parents are welcome to ride along.

My company wants to take a youth that has or has had Leukemia on a free elk or deer hunt this fall just south of Meeker CO. It's a private 4,000 acre ranch. Not a trophy area but a good opportunity to see game and take a decent animal. I'm reaching out to the Mule Deer Foundation and Elk Foundation also to look for a young person that has been dealing with that life-changing diagnosis. My good friend died from Leukemia last year at age 18 after six years of treatments. It was heartbreaking to see her and her parents go thru it together. If you know someone that may be a candidate, please send me an email at [email protected]. We'll be doing one hunt this year and hope to make it an annual tradition. All expenses will be covered and parents are welcome to ride along.
Contact Brad Jones from the Outdoor Dream Foundation. I believe he can help you. Fantastic people doing fantastic things. [email protected]

Thanks for doing what you are doing.

Contact Brad Jones from the Outdoor Dream Foundation. I believe he can help you. Fantastic people doing fantastic things. [email protected]

Thanks for doing what you are doing.
I spoke to Brad and he's definitely able to connect me with someone. They also help with getting the tag, transportation, meat processing, and taxidermy. Pretty amazing group. I'll report back on how it goes this fall!

I spoke to Brad and he's definitely able to connect me with someone. They also help with getting the tag, transportation, meat processing, and taxidermy. Pretty amazing group. I'll report back on how it goes this fall!
Very good people. Glad you guys were able to connect.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom