Free Range, Low Fence Pecan Brownies

Blank

Long Time Member
Friends have 40 acres down on Caney Creek in Matagorda Texas. Last trip down we spent the afternoon just wandering the pecan trees in the bottoms, dodging snakes, and sacking up all the nuts the Polaris would hold. Man, I love pecans!!

Sweet Tooth said if I would make the brownies, she'd fix the whipped cream!! Deal. :)

IMG_5031.jpeg

IMG_5033.jpeg

IMG_5036.jpeg

I had to shun the sweets to lose the 35 lbs I've lost Blank. That sure looks good. Pecans are $8/lb in bulk at Winco. I would have been snapping them up too. Some Cranberry Pecan Salad would be good also.

Great job on the weight loss, and getting in shape for your hunt. I start hiking again, and breaking in boots in the morning!!

Great job on the weight loss, and getting in shape for your hunt. I start hiking again, and breaking in boots in the morning!!
Awesome - I hope you like them. I have new boots for tomorrow. I won't have to break them in. Just for hiking and not hunting. I don't think there are boots like these. Lightweight as heck, strong support and great grip. They won't last as long as leather uppers but they are exactly what I was looking for.
I'm headed out tomorrow for some Golden Trout and Brookies. Hopefully there won't be too much mud bogging on the road getting to trailhead.
th.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom