FRONT DOOR IS UP!!!

My son drew a 37 antelope tag on his first year applying as a nonres. I have been applying for 15 years for it, never drawn. It's gonna be a good time!

Lucky SOB, have you looked at the draw odds for that 37 antelope tag?? It's outrageous. Almost kinda like a once in a lifetime tag. Its like 60 or so tags to 930 or so people that put in for it. I have been putting in for 17 years as a resident and never have drawn, nor anyone i know. If you guys need some guidance, let me know. I help run cattle up there during the summer and fall. Not near the numbers that used to be there, but still plenty of them running around. PM me if you do. Good luck.

>Looks like I drew a couple
>45 tags. Never had
>the elk tag before, but
>this is my second deer
>tag for the unit.
>
>Pretty pumped for October!
>
>JJ

That is some serious good luck. Especially with that being your second time getting the deer tag. Good luck!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom