Front Range Fur Buyer?

N

NoDak80

Does anybody know of any fur buyers in the front range? Looking for someone to buy coyotes in the round this winter.
Any info would be apprecaited!
Thanks

I don't know of any in Colorado you may have to look
at Wyoming.
I sell all my stuff to NAFA but it's put up.

Thanks Bowtecher. You would think that with as many people that reside in the front range - someone would be willing to make a buck turning around fur.
Bowtecher, what was the average/yote that you pulled in last year?

Anybody out there willing to pay $10-15 bucks for coyotes in the round?

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-07 AT 06:13PM (MST)[p]I'd be interested in getting coyotes from you.
But I only want mountain or north park coyotes.
Just so I could ship more for a bigger shipment to NAFA
Pm me sometime and we'll talk.
The average last year and prevoius years has been around $35
But you have a few hours of fleshing,drying and stretching.

Sounds good, I will pm you later (if I can figure it out). I am heading to WY for an antelope hunt.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom