Front Row’s Better

joesikora

Long Time Member
Last Night John Mellencamp St Louis Mo

0C2692B6-61E2-4278-B2F0-08ED9DC4A0AB.jpeg

FB42125B-C0A9-411F-8893-5B56CCE19D89.jpeg

5E9A4004-7A8C-4486-AF4A-51E56514736D.jpeg

14DCD828-677C-4EB5-B6B1-F1F7FAAC72AE.jpeg

When the show started we were so close that the bass drums were rattling your insides! Cool as H$LL

If you go to YouTube and search John Mellencamp Live see you watch the whole show. If you have time to watch or just listen to while doing something else it’s worth watching/listening too

I can’t help but remember his trip to Tempe while I was going to school there. Don’t blame him if he’s not sure who he is - a whiskey bottle to the noggin will do that :ROFLMAO:

I can’t help but remember his trip to Tempe while I was going to school there. Don’t blame him if he’s not sure who he is - a whiskey bottle to the noggin will do that :ROFLMAO:

If you look at the X-O-rama poster they spelled Alice Cooper’s name wrong.
Shameful.

B4A39CCB-3A40-4545-8977-0E99424310B5.jpeg

Hey Joe?

Did anybody Light-Up?:D
I went to a Willie Nelson concert with my brother about 10 years ago here in the Emerald Triangle. Yes, we got a contact high and the audience threw about10 pounds of weed up on the stage at the end. I think he came here once a year to stock up. ?

I was there!!!!! LOL Fall of my senior year in high school. The Who, John Cougar (not Mellencamp yet, then..) and Loverboy. Tickets were $25 and was by a long-shot the most I had ever paid for a concert at that time.

When he got beaned by the bottle, he went on a profanity laden rant pointing in the direction where the bottle came from. Was a CRAZY scene.

I can still see Pete Townsend doing the windmill on his guitar that night! ;)

Shite.... That was a long time ago.

S.

Hey Joe?

Did anybody Light-Up?:D
You know at the very end someone sparked. They must of got shut down right away because we only smelt it for just a second or two. The crowd were people around my age so those days are long past. People were dancing singing along with the songs and having such a great time.

Next show I will probably see is Beth Hart! OMG can she sing!
She has had some extreme problems with drugs with the death of her sister from drugs, etc. This show had to be before she was diagnosed with Bi-Polar. The women at the show Mrs Sikora and I went to were also attracted to her! She just has that groove about her. Watch the one where she comes into the audience and is singing to the crowd she is sexy as Hell! Go to YouTube and look up Beth Hart Live at Paradiso It’s from 2004.

1DF589C7-9B26-4EEE-86E0-57CBCA3D9E82.jpeg

Watch this!

Mrs Sikora might be making more money then she’s letting on.
My birthday present this year is front row to Eric Clapton! Quite the birthday present for sure

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom