Frozen Fletch

MuleySniper

Anyone going to the Frozen Fletch shoot this weekend at the Tacoma Sportsmans club? I hear there are 35 targets. Gonna be a chilly one thats for sure.
MS

We went to this shoot and had an absolutely wonderful time.
My son got second in the cub division. The bad thing was is dad(me) didn't read the paper well enough and put him in the right division. I put him in the youth division 13-18. He is only 12!
So he shot from the youth line instead of the cub line (which was quite a bit closer). Who knows how well he would of shot had I been a little bit more with it!!!

It was still great fun!!!
I wish they would have announced the winners and the results a little different though.

teamt

one shot, one kill........

It was a great shoot, I love it when the weather for these shoots is less than summer like. Makes us shoot in more realistic hunting situations. They had some great setups, I especially liked the bedded buck at the bottom of the hill, somewhere around target 30.

The previous weekends shoot, Dirty Thirty was also great, the second day it must have rained 2". Had to shoot in my raingear throughout, great practice. My shooting was less than steller with the adverse conditions but still great fun.

This weekend in Little Rock is the Woolly Bugger this is my favorite shoot of the year. Lots of up and down shots, across canyons etc. If your looking for good hunting scenario practice give this one a try.

I had a blast, froze my balls off because my partners thought they had to be the first ones on the course. Not like the animals are going to run off or anything. My first walk through shoot and I am hooked. In fact I am gonna break down and buy a new bow now.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom