Fry-sauce

B_F_E

Long Time Member
Not to many fast food restaurants in Utah that don't offer it,
the demand has made it a staple.
What say you that don't understand this vernacular ?
Do you do the fry sauce ?

:eek:

Hey Beefy?

Bout time you Chimed in!

Like to mix it with ketchup!

Sometimes!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

I am a fan, its good on burgers too

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

Think it was Invented right here in TARDville!

Shoulda been named TARDsauce!

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

You mean "Thousand Island" dressing?

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."

The Junction in Kanab...Good food, is it still around?

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

Holy hell, look what the cat drug in. Good to hear you're still kicking bfe.

As for fry sauce have you ever noticed that every one of those places has a handful of pimple faced kids working there? And I dont mean run of the mill acne kids. I mean Accutane poster children. And they always seem to be the ones who handle your food. Sort of makes you wonder what's really in that fry sauce.

B.F.E. is alive and well!!!

It isn't a bad replacement for whip cream on those lusty get-away-wknds....

Robb

I had never heard of this before moving to Utah. The first time I heard it mentioned was at a drive through at an Arctic Circle. The drive through attendant had a severe lisp, so all we heard her ask was if we wanted "fry thoth". We had no idea what she was talking about.

We are desperately trying to get fry-sauce to catch on down here in Texas. Need to open up our own restaurant to start the trend though probably.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

Every time I go to the city I drop by Arctic Circle and buy a bottle. Mmmmm.... 1/2 fries and 1/2 A.C. fry sauce. Good eats.

Glad to see many of the ol' pendejos I so like.
I thought this was the most tame topic I could post on since I was on the outs from to much boobie content,
then PleaseDear starts rubbing fry-sauce on nipples, & turns this topic a direction I could not have foreseen.
BTW, it has to be a heavy-set gal if you rub fry-sauce on her in a nasty way.

Also BTW, fry-sauce is not 1000 island.

LOL, Robb, you are one sick puppy. I bet you bring a little elk sent into the mix too, that'll get ya go'n.

Roy,

With all those Whataburgers in Texas there's no fry sauce? They are missing a marketing opportunity.
"Would you like Whatasauce with that"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom