Frying pan to the head

A man comes home after a long day, his wife then hits him in the back of the head with a frying pan​

He clutches his head in pain asking her, “Honey why? Why did you do that?” She answers, “When I was doing your laundry I found a receipt in your pocket with a woman’s name on it.” He responds, “That’s why you hit me? Honey Mary-Ann is a horse I bet on, that’s the receipt for my bet.” She accepts that and apologizes and they make up.

Next week the same thing happens, he comes home and is struck in the back of his head with a frying pan, the husband asks, “AGAIN? You hit me in the head with a frying pan again, why?!”

The wife looks at him and says, “Your horse called.” ? Always remember never give your number to a horse !

Last edited:
I liked the sound it made when they got hit in the head. Sure slowed them down a bit.
Reminded me of when I was a kid, when I got into trouble I would run and hope my parents couldn't catch me.
One day running out the door in the kitchen I met my ole man as I was running by and Boing right in the back of the head with an egg frying pan.....
Sure slowed me down a bit.......

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom