full curl society

magnum72576

I joined full curl society for the first time a few weeks ago. I sent them an email asking them a question on 2-29-12 with no response. I sent a second email on 3-2-12 with no response. Both emails were sent to [email protected]. Is this the correct email? Have any other people had a problem getting ahold of them? I'm hoping this is a legit organization. I had read positive post's on here and decided to join.
Thanks Tony

They are legitimate!

I've been a member since the start and have watched a bunch of people win sheep hunts.

My cousin is going this year or next. Another friend won a hunt and took a great Dall ram. A friend's son-in-law won a Dall sheep hunt for 2 people just this year etc, etc.

The whole premise of the org is hunters helping hunters go sheep hunting. The high-rollers make some donations too so others can hunt sheep. Membership fees help also. Full "Full Curl" members pay $100 and can't apply. They just try to help the 0, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 curl members fulfill a dream. That's where the money goes. No mailers, no flyers, super small staff. You'll get an email before the social next year.

I'm a member and not staff, just like you, but I have attended them all so I think I know how it works.

As for the email address, sorry I can't help. I suspect their "staff" is pretty thin this time of year.

Zeke

Sorry about the no response.

FCS has no Staff, it is a purely volanteer effort, and as Zeke says, 100% of the money goes to help guys go sheep hunting and help out in conservation.

please send me an email at [email protected] and i will respond.

it is a SUPER BUSY TIME OF YEAR, but no excuses, get me an email and phone number and we will be in touch

don

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom