Funny Duck Hunt

I always love how the bunny huggers use the term "murder" as being related to the killing of animals.

The One Has Her F'N Mask On!

These are The Kind I've Been Telling Y'All about that We're Getting Out-Numbered by!

That’s a great video!

And I don’t even hunt ducks!

Brought me right back to 1984 Nintendo “duck hunt” days!

Minus the background noise from the peanut gallery!

She yells "threatening me". Hmmmm she just yelling that to make a scene?

Is that old man eelgrass by chance?
Honestly, I can only recall shooting Mallards on the local golf course once in my life. The pond between #16 and #17 holes. It was a wet rainy day and nobody was golfing at the time. By the time someone showed up we were hiding in the trees.

Bout 10yrs ago a buddy of mine got us permission to hunt geese on one of the local courses. One of the oddest sights I've ever seen were Bigfoot decoys on the green with the flagstick still in the cup! Killed my first double with a single shot! We didn't get that much heat, got some. Golfers loved us!

That is so funny I love the guy who just shoots with them trying to stop him with the backpack.
I believe I would have swung wide and maybe a elbow would have clipped her. Old Bar fight trick to make it look like you didn't throw a punch.
I love the golf carts lined up and a firing line ready to go. Love the ole timers they just don't care.....LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom