Fuse Archery Products???

medicinebow

Does anyone have any info on the Fuse archery accessories. I'm interested in their sights, quivers and stabilizers. Any help would be appreciated. How do they perform? What are the prices of their accessories? Durability? that sort of thing.

THX

mb

I just got my hands on these new products at my local shop and I was very impressed. I shoot a mathews lx and was looking for a quiver, the obvious choice was the arrow web quiver mathews sells. Problem I found was that it is heavy. So I put my hands on the fuse. The three features that sold me where the ultralight construction, the awesome sound dampening, and the model I bought has an adjustable height so I don't have to worry about my arrows riding below my bottom cam.
The stabilizers are equally impressive. Fuse say's they reduce sound 32% faster. I tried the longer 7 inch and it had great balance, and great sound dampening features.
As for the sights, they looked to be well made and even include some style with the elk head deer head , or flame (depending on model)carved out of the attachment plate. The pins seemed easy to adjust, and there is more dampening shock rods to helpwith vibration. I would never be without my spot hogg so I won't be getting into one of those.

Too bad you have to buy them from a dealer, prices are up there but not much more than other accessories of equal quality. Some internet competition would bring them down a bit. The quiver I got was 114.00, about the same as the arrow web. The stabilizer was 56.00. In my opinion, they have blown the lid off the sound dampening game, and are head and shoulders above all the other run of the mill accessories.

?I fear that the person whom asks ?why do you hunt? could never fully understand the answer I would offer?
thumb2.jpg

five_point_buck
AKA Larry Pasero Jr.

5 point,

Thanks for the info. As far as the sights are concerned, how much are the sights running? The one I'm interested in is the intrepid sight w/ the 6 pin window. I've been looking at the new Trophy Taker 7 pin sight. I also looked at the spot-hogg 7 pin. At this time I think that this intrepid w/ six pins would suit me better. Which quiver did you get? Was it the satori(sp?) I believe that's what they call it. Anyway, thanks again for the info.

mb

Do you have any idea what the price for the "satori" or whatever the other one is called costs? I like the looks but at that price I think my $40 Hoyt one does the trick. I'll probably end up with either their six or ten inch stablizer though, looks like they make some good stuff.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom