G-37!

Good luck Mike...going to COLO this year, if so, good luck and come back here and get another tag filled.

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Yup that is why I have been putting in for it for the last 11 years. I used to work up there so know the area fairly well but will be spending time this summer.

Your a d!ck....lol. I have max points and have put in for that tag every year. Would love to help when the time comes.....PM me if you need some info.

hey guys,i drew the archery tag for a21.im pumped to be back in that area again.i used to spend summertimes there back in the day...i sure need some input on this hunt if you can help me out,i would appreciate your advice,i live in tehachapi,so my scouting will be as much as i can on weekends,thanks,dennis

Is the fire going to screw this hunt up? What a waste if so. Bummer. However, next year looking prime, fresh undergrowth and clear site lines. Like X3B with the Blue Lake fire hit a few years back.

Yep, the fire could screw things up very badly. The USFS has a history of closing everything down, camps, trails, parking spots and roads sometimes for good.
Be careful out there and very mindful of where you want to hunt and what might be closed... Check on inciweb for the latest info.

Stop Global Whining

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom