G-4 info

E

Elkcrzy1

Has anyone here hunted G-4 ? Were you able to drive to the lake during your season ? Ive been told it closes before season and some say they drove to the lake during season so Im confused. Any info would be great. Thanks, Gary

Thanks Dakota, yeah you did. I had people tell me they drove to the lake during season though, was that your experience as well ? Was the road closed when you and your dad hunted it or was it closed at the lake ?

Road was closed when I had this tag in 2001 just above Echo Lake camp ground. As dakotakidz noted this is the norm and what you should plan on.

Not all who wander are lost!

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom