G-6

I'm wondering in print, should ask you where G-6 is and then have Steve the wiz come back and say "it's at so and so, Duh!" lol!

I'm not the rule maker around here but it sure would help those of us that have the reg's book elseware than beside the puter, to also give the general area name as well as the zone # when looking for info on some of these special late or restricted hunts. I don't have them all committed to memory, doubt very many others of us do either.

Good luck in your hunt! Where ever it is...;-)

I have my sore legs propped up on the coffee table as we speak! A couple of us went scouting yesterday afternoon and today. I got home a little while ago. The rut seems to be slow. We ended up seeing eight different bucks. Most were with does, but seemed to be just hanging out. The best bucks spotted were two 18-19" 3X3's and a fairly heavy 20" 4X3. My buddy with the tag is going to be able to scout Mon. and Tues. then return on Fri. I'll be heading up to help out Fri. after work. It was hot during the day, but cooled off at night. Its looking like finding a shooter might be tough.

Don P.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom