G and H draw odds

Muleys24Seven

Just curious for those non-res who drew G or H this year how many pts you had going into the draw...

I had 1pt, special G and didn't draw. I also didn't get H as my 2nd choice.

I'm depressed

My wife drew H with one point in the NR regular draw. I struck out with max points in H as my second choice. It's been a tough year across the board. Our only other good news thus far is my NR any elk tag in WY 124, hoping that pans out well...

Did not draw special region G with one point. Looks like the cut in tag number for non residents made significant difference in draw odds.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-19-12 AT 05:12PM (MST)[p]A grope of two of us got 'G' with 2.5 points

Little bro drew a youth G with no points
My hunting partner drew G with 1 point special
I drew with G with 2 points special
Can't wait!

Sit tall in the saddle, hold your head up high, keep your eyes fixed to where the trail meets the sky...

bucksmut
13. "RE: G and H draw odds"
We did not draw G with 2 points in a group of 2 non-special.

The draw can be real crazy. In your particular draw anybody with more than 2 PPs drew, but the 2PP category you were in dropped way down to only an 8.47% chance!

I drew G special with 0 pref points - no kidding! Not sure what the odds were of that. I've drawn H with no pref points for the previous 2 years. I've also drawn a Non-res general elk tag 3 years in a row with 0 pref points each year. Believe it or not, the only tag I've ever had trouble drawing in WY was antelope, though I finally got one a few years ago. Very strange

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom