G&F set bison numbers

G

Gotlost

I got from an good sorce that G&F will put out 95 bull bison tags and 200 cow tags and yes you can hunt the Refuge. Hope you got low numbers

My number is just outside the 95 by a little. Hope they have some no show and drop outs and maybe I will get a chance at a bull! A fellow I know has number 1!! One lucky guy!

The new world record bison was shot in mid September by a hunter from Cheyenne. The bull was nicknamed "Old lonesone and scores over 140 B&C green gross.

Here's a pic with Ed and the Bison.
bs5.jpg

I really hope this guy has a new world record! But it was not scored by an official measurer and I hope he's not disappointed if it doesn't break the record. It's a huge buffalo and he should be proud of it no matter what the final score is.

Just curious how does the NR ranking work? I heard NR have almost no chance? I am not low this year but for future reference I am curious.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom