Gahhh Cabin Fever!?

Muleyfanatic

Monster Muleys is the only thing that can keep me sane! I'm only 15 years old and I can't drive yet so I can't go scout like the rest of you. I would go completely insane if it wasn't for Monster Muleys, I read every Hunt Adventure Challenge, and envy everyone that can get out there when they want. So I'd just like to thank everyone for posting stuff for me to read when I am itching to go look at some deer or elk :)

Don't worry - your day will come. Enjoy being a kid, kid. :)

I know it is tough to do, everyone should enjoy the stage of life they are in. I hunted antelope in WY last weekend, but today I am trapped in my cube, working a job I hate to pay the bills I dont want to pay.

At least you have MM, when I was your age there were three channels on the TV and al gore had not yet invented the internet.

"Welcome to the most ADDICTING and EXPENSIVE sport in the world!"

Haha yeah I realize that now, I just wish somebody would have told me sooner. I have already spent like 500$ (all of my money) on hunting stuff. Then this year I am saving up for a bow, range finder, and spotting scope. Hunting is the only reason why I am getting a job this year. You just can't ever have enough hunting stuff to be happy with!

>Welcome to the most ADDICTING and
>EXPENSIVE sport in the world!!
>
>
>~Z~

Hahaha! You got that right brother! I spent more on hunting gear than I did on my "high maintenance" second wife! Dunno if the "rewards" of such purchases balance out though: think the wife "perks" might have been neck and neck! }>

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom