Game cart

m48goat

Ive been thinking about building/making my own game cart. I mostly plan on using it for waterfowl hunting and maybe deer hunting but can't think of anywhere I hunt that a game cart can possibly go where I go, based on where I personally hunt. I know not much waterfowl talk here but just thought I'd give it a shot if any of you guys have ideas?
Thanks

Goat

Here is one I bought a few years back. The guy that sells them is from Colorado . I liked his design because we have a lot of single track trails . So a lot of the other cart I saw where two wheeled carts and wouldn't work for me. He uses a honda trail 90 wheel with a drum brake. The wheel comes off and pull the pins and it folds up into a little square. This should give you a few ideas. He has a webbing kit that weavea between the bars to make the gaps smaller for carry things like your dekes. They use the for search and rescure and have way to put a strecther inside.
http://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos/9241gamecart.jpeg

I like the single wheel idea for narrow trails..how was it with that cow in there? Easy to stabilize by your self?

Goat

4697hunting_2009_072.jpg

Heres my red neck home made cart.

Balance is the key just like a wheel barrow full concrete.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Game tote is the company that makes the cart. They also sell them in a kit form so you can build one yourself. The picture is from their web site. With one guy pushing it you have the brake in your hand . Unlike the picture. It works well with one guy. But it is easier with two if you have to climb over logs or rocks.
I researched them and found this one the best for our kind of country out west.
Good luck John

They look like a great idea but I could NOT imagine trying to push that up any sort of a hill, trail or no trail. Also how the hell do you load an entire elk whole into that thing??? I don't eat hide or bone, so it is much easier to just debone and carry out on my back...
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Let me guess, you drive a 1 ton with oak trees for smoke stacks, 12" lift kit and 40" tires to pull a single place lawn mower trailer?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom