Game hogs.

Long Time Member
This is a little tongue in cheek. There are sure a lot of post about poor management and limited future and beaching about quality. Inevitably some anus clown will chime in about how it's bad and then reference their self impressed jerk off in chief success. So the question is, since they have done well in the past many times, why don't they put their money where their mouth is and bow out? I know the answer but it's an amusing thing around here.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Next question and this is serious. Why do people mark themselves as a tranny by wearing a flatly?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

How much dope did rackmaster inhale to bang the senior playing slots next to him?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Why so state police spend time,money, and use firearms to protect David Hogg on his anti gun speech tour?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Why so so many liberal sophisticates chase poon while their daughters preach the liberal talking points?
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Got a cigar to go with that whisky?

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

>Got a cigar to go with
>that whisky?
>
>?Nothing in this world can take
>the place of persistence. Talent
>will not; nothing is more
>common than unsuccessful people with
>talent. Genius will not; unrewarded
>genius is almost a proverb.
>Education will not; the world
>is full of educated derelicts.
>Persistence and determination alone are
>omnipotent. "

Yes. God.bless your wife.

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Little whine and dine. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Answer to #4:

As the Night got Later!

And the Seniors got Tired & Disappeared!

The Slot Machine next to SMACKDADDY was even looking Good to Him and it got SMACKED!

How much SMACKDADDY Candy did it Take?

Alot!

But Alot is just Standard Practice!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Why did Overton tell me he wants to pour seal blood on 1911 and send him out on the ocean in my kayak? And why did I offer to paint my kayak sea lion brown?

1911 I think you better stay away from the West coast or you are going to be a disappearing act. When they put you in that kayak, Eel told me that he was going to punch a hole in it prior to pushing you out to sea for the sharks.
You could have called Eel and Overton anything but a liberal and got away with it.

RELH

P.S. Tell Lil Red to increase your life insurance so she can have a big payout.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-23-19 AT 03:31PM (MST)[p]Hog tied and wrapped in hog intestines then drenched in seal blood and dropped off about 100 miles off shore in the open pacific should do it

2311idiot.jpg

if you're dropping him off 100 miles offshore isn't the seal guts and pig blood just an added expense????

he's a utard....he CANNOT tread water for 100 miles.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

If You Boys ever Tread through Northern TARDville I'm afraid He'll get His Quota Quick!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Then Homer and Eel can wait until he brings his kids to Disneyland and he will sooner or later. LOL They all have to succumb to the Kids and Wife's request.

Just a matter of time wouldn't you say Eel. LOL

>if you're dropping him off 100
>miles offshore isn't the seal
>guts and pig blood just
>an added expense????
>
>he's a utard....he CANNOT tread water
>for 100 miles.....
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

He?s Muslim

2311idiot.jpg

Muslim? Pig blood for sure then. If you drop him off 100 miles west of California he has a 1 in 4 chance of swimming in the right direction, so why take a chance? I better give him my broken compass.

>>Got a cigar to go with
>>that whisky?
>>
>>?Nothing in this world can take
>>the place of persistence. Talent
>>will not; nothing is more
>>common than unsuccessful people with
>>talent. Genius will not; unrewarded
>>genius is almost a proverb.
>>Education will not; the world
>>is full of educated derelicts.
>>Persistence and determination alone are
>>omnipotent. "
>
>
>Yes. God.bless your wife.
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Did she give up the single malt?

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom