game processing in Rawlins?

robinsg61le

Dad and I will be hunting near Rawlins this fall. We would likely need a 24-hour turn around on our butchering... Is that possible anywhere in Rawlins?

GR

I don't know about in rawlins. But north of there in glenrock they will for an extra ten bucks per animal. Then in casper I think they told me it would be a hundred doller rush fee to have it ready the next morning. I think any butcher will do it for you; its just how much extra that you will have to pay them.

Yes, there is a place called Trails West that we found to do a Excellent job and most willing to please. They are located on the south side of Hiway 80 frontage rd, about a mile East of Rawlins.

I have no reservations in recommending these fine folks or using their services again. Every package is very clean and de-boned meat as standard practice. They told me that they had been away from their shop for a few years but had just took back over the business. There is also a neat taxidermy shop on the same property, well worth stopping in for a look see!!

Joey

I have used Trails West a number of times and I have no complaint...good about the turnaround and a good job on packaging etc.good luck on your hunt..

...I forgot to mention; though plainly on their price list, they stored/froze my trophy antelope head for over a week and provided enough dry ice to get our processed meat home still frozen, for no extra charge!! They just said, "it's not enough to worry about."

Joey

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom