Game processor and taxidermist?

CABugle

I am looking for a game processor and Taxidermist in the Santa Fe/Albuquerque area. I am just trying to plan ahead in hopes that my Caldera hunt goes good. Thanks in advance.

CABugle

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-08 AT 03:55PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-08 AT 03:55?PM (MST)

Imperial Taxidermy in Santa Fe , 505-471-7073, they are brothers and are both certified Masters in taxidermy. I have seen them finish mounts and build very strong crates to ship to thier clients. They do top quality taxidermy , you won't ever regret doing business with them.I bumped up Passthrough's post so you can see some of thier work. Beautiful!

Johnny's Market for the meat cutter. Harold starts cutting meat at 4AM during the hunt season and is pretty fast.505-983-9231

Green Valley gets my vote. Good cuts, good wrapping, pretty quick turnaround, and good links, jerkey, and sausages.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom