Game time snacks?

sageadvice

Long Time Member
Game time snacks?

Mines gotta be clam dip with regular ruffled dip chips! :)

Any reason for clam dip! lol

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

RE: Game time snacks?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-07-16 AT 10:11AM (MST)[p]Well Joey, I've been wondering what I'm going to do this year because there are no local crabs. I can't remember a super bowl without a crab feed.

Clam dip and Ruffles it shall be! I'm headed to Winco!!!:)

"Home made deer sausage and hatch green chili."

The Deer sausage sounds good. What's Hatch green chili?

Just back from our grocery store, soon to be closing. 2 cans chopped clams = $6., two phili cream cheese = $6., one big bag of chips = $6.

$18. worth of dip and chips = priceless! lol :)

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

>"Home made deer sausage and hatch
>green chili."
>
>The Deer sausage sounds good. What's
>Hatch green chili?
>
>Just back from our grocery store,
>soon to be closing. 2
>cans chopped clams = $6.,
>two phili cream cheese =
>$6., one big bag of
>chips = $6.
>
>$18. worth of dip and chips
>= priceless! lol :)
>
>Joey
>
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"

https://www.hatch-green-chile.com

My wife makes a cream cheese spread with rosemary and dried cranberry, smeared on a wheat thin, with a pickled jalape?o on top...damn! Ribs, wings, beer, and some kind of a snickerdoodle thing will round everything off. After the Broncos win and a buzz, it'll be time for bearded clam!

Feddoc, had hatch green chili and fried eggs this morning!

Thanks Fed! Now i know.

Just got back from a dump run, man it's warm out there! Looking at the 10 day forecast, supposed to be a warming trend, maybe hit the 60's. Can't hurt the Deer getting thru areas that got pounded with snow.

Spare Ribs are in the oven. Now, if i just had a way to watch the game... lol

Joey

If you have a Roku device download the CBSsports app and watch it.

Or try this website. CBSSports.com

A little sketchy and a last resort, but it always works is...USAgoals.com

>Thanks Fed! Now i know.
>
>Just got back from a dump
>run, man it's warm out
>there! Looking at the 10
>day forecast, supposed to be
>a warming trend, maybe hit
>the 60's. Can't hurt the
>Deer getting thru areas that
>got pounded with snow.
>
>Spare Ribs are in the oven.
>Now, if i just had
>a way to watch the
>game... lol
>
>Joey
>
>"It's all about knowing what your
>firearms practical limitations are and
>combining that with your own
>personal limitations!"
Joe,I also have ribs in the oven!Joe you would be more than welcome to watch tv at my house but that would be a long drive , can you get that game on the web?

WyoBC, Well i don't think i have a Roku device but i'll try the other ways closer to game time. Thanks!!

I'm not really much of a football fan anymore and less so if the 9'rs aren't playing. I would like to see Denver win though and i do like to zero in on good linebacker play!

Thanks for the comments guys!

wyobc, got it! thanks!!

I'm already out of clam dip and there's still 8 minutes to go. Can't decide if I need to head back to the store or wait until the game's over.

Hey Lumpy!

Go to the Store!

You Ain't gonna miss a Damn thing in this Game!

[font color="blue"]"This is the USA where people get Paid to Watch
People that are
Watching You!"[/font]

As i mentioned before, don't watch much Football these days but this year, i got caught up in the excitement of some friends and because of wyobackcountry, was able to get the game on my computer W/ 36" Sony monitor.

Watching some of the pre-game hype, i saw where they asked Cam Newton, who i don't know from Fig Newton, who he thought he compared to among the greats of the past. The question was something like that but his answer was, "That's the problem, nobody ever seen anybody like me before, they don't know what to think".

Even if he was "all that", one just doesn't ever ever talk like that and right then i figured the guy for a low class chump. I 'm glad they lost and Cam needs to grow up and get some class!

The Denver D deserves all the Credit but So does the offensive game plan in being what i thought was being too conservative. I thought that the O needed to make more plays but they didn't. They let the D take advantage of what came their way and let the clock keep ticking. In the end, not how i would have done it but it worked.

Congrats to the Denver Broncos!

Joey

So how much does Budweiser owe Manning, after TWO Super Bowl commercials?

He's got some growin up to do no question, just watched his post game presser. But we were all young once.

"But we were all young once"

True,true but that was my thoughts in hearing his answer. I see a similarity there between him and the 9'ers Quarterback Colin Kaepernick. Will Cam go the Kaepernick route and fade into mediocrity or worse? I doubt it but ya never know. Kaepernick used to kiss his muscles to when he thought that he was the $hit. Bush league.

There was a group of guys before the game, they all had done something very special, they all had that in common with each other, 50 years of Superbowl MVP's. One of the best parts of the game IMO. If Cam wants to fit in with those guys, when people ask, it's all about the Team, the Fans, and being a contributing part, that's it. He might BE God's gift, if so be a bit humble and act like it.

I guess i'm being too hard on him, especially for not having followed the guy's path to where he is now. Hot Property! Maybe i'm becoming a fan of his? We'll see.

Joey

Hopefully he gets some good people in his ear, maybe show him peytons 4 superbowl post game pressers followed by his, so he can see the difference. He and Von Miller were drafted one and two in the same year. At times i can see Millers immaturity but he's been fortunate to have Demarcus Ware and Peyton Manning to watch and listen to daily, that sure can't hurt. Hopefully somebody gets too him before he goes the way of the Ryan Leafs of the game cause he is fun to watch! Seein those superbowl mvp's on one stage was an impressive collection of talent. Probably my second favorite part of it next to hearin Elway say "this one's for Pat!" Good to see the good guys in their later years gettin their first ring like Wade Philips and Demarcus Ware.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom