Gaza

LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-09 AT 07:11PM (MST)[p]
What's that jake? if you're not a Flanders you're an insane degenerate? lots of people here in the US and around the world get by just fine without the bible. maybe you couldn't hack it but we can, no kidding.

Manny , I have one for you, Vatican said last week that " Gaza is a big concentration camp " , to which Israel responded " that's Hamas propaganda "

You may not be a catholic but as a christian how do you account for those comments from the largest of all christian religions? could it be that other than American christians there isn't as much conscensus amoung christians as you believe when it comes to Israel?

You would think we could leave religion out of this debate but since it's ALL about religion it's hard to .

Entire quote from the Vatican.

"The consequences of egoism are hatred, poverty and injustice. It's always the unarmed populations who pay. Look at the conditions in Gaza -- more and more, it resembles a huge concentration camp. ?What's needed is will on both sides, because both are guilty. Israelis and Palestinians are sons of the same land, and they have to be separated, like you'd do with two brothers. ? If they can't come to an agreement, someone else has to feel the duty to do it. The world can't stand by and do nothing."

>LAST EDITED ON Jan-13-09
>AT 07:11?PM (MST)

>
>
> What's that jake? if you're
>not a Flanders you're an
>insane degenerate? lots of people
>here in the US
>and around the world get
>by just fine without the
>bible. maybe you couldn't hack
>it but we can, no
>kidding.
>
>
>
>
>Manny , I have one for
>you, Vatican said last week
>that " Gaza is a
>big concentration camp " ,
>to which Israel responded "
>that's Hamas propaganda "
>
> You may not be a
>catholic but as a christian
>how do you account for
>those comments from the largest
>of all christian religions? could
>it be that other than
>American christians there isn't as
>much conscensus amoung christians as
>you believe when it comes
>to Israel?
>
> You would think we could
>leave religion out of this
>debate but since it's ALL
>about religion it's hard to
>.
===============

Look in any non bias history book. Not only did the Catholic Church allow the holocaust they supported it, even blessing the German troops.

On July 20, 1933, the Vatican's interest in the rising power of Nazism was displayed when Cardinal Pacelli (who later became Pope Pius XII) signed a concordat in Rome between the Vatican and Nazi Germany. Franz Von Papen signed the document as Hitler's representative,

A pastoral letter issued by the German Catholic bishops in September 1939 at the outbreak of World War II provides enlightenment on this point. It reads in part: "In this decisive hour we admonish our Catholic soldiers to do their duty in obedience to the Fuehrer and to be ready to sacrifice their whole individuality. We appeal to the Faithful to join in ardent prayers that Divine Providence may lead this war to blessed success."

*It was the implementation of Article 14 that led, finally, to opposition from Lutheran pastor and WWI hero Martin Niem ?ller, for which he was sent to a camp. (As he admitted, his punishment came rather late in the game

the catholic church as a hole is a cult!

>AT 07:11?PM (MST)

>
>
> What's that jake? if you're
>not a Flanders you're an
>insane degenerate? lots of people
>here in the US
>and around the world get
>by just fine without the
>bible. maybe you couldn't hack
>it but we can, no
>kidding.
>
>
>
>
>Manny , I have one for
>you, Vatican said last week
>that " Gaza is a
>big concentration camp " ,
>to which Israel responded "
>that's Hamas propaganda "
>
> You may not be a
>catholic but as a christian
>how do you account for
>those comments from the largest
>of all christian religions? could
>it be that other than
>American christians there isn't as
>much conscensus amoung christians as
>you believe when it comes
>to Israel?
>
> You would think we could
>leave religion out of this
>debate but since it's ALL
>about religion it's hard to
>.

Sailed right over your head did'nt it........

Heres a hint: I'm not terribly religous........

Manny I knew that about the catholics and nazi's but I figured if I brought it up I would be one step closer to a demon. I didn't figure you of all people would have an ill word to say about the numero uno christian power. even christians squabble, that's funny.

So is the Vatican wrong about the situation in Gaza or might the jews have some fault in this? since this is all about religion and catholics are the majority in the US what if they pull the rug out from under Israel's unconditional support in this country? maybe only religion can fix something screwed up by religion.

>Manny I knew that about the
>catholics and nazi's but I
>figured if I brought it
>up I would be one
>step closer to a demon.
>I didn't figure you of
>all people would have an
>ill word to say about
>the numero uno christian power.
>even christians squabble, that's funny.
>
>
> So is the Vatican wrong
>about the situation in Gaza
>or might the jews have
>some fault in this? since
>this is all about religion
>and catholics are the majority
>in the US what if
>they pull the rug out
>from under Israel's unconditional support
>in this country? maybe only
>religion can fix something screwed
>up by religion.

Let me see if I understand the situation?

Israeli citizens build homes in the Gaza strip work the land, bring fresh water in, then a few years later their government force's them to leave house and home, in the hope of Creating peace.

When they clear out, the Palestinians move in to the houses Israeli citizens built and immediately rockets start flying into Israel killing kids and adults, this goes on for 2 years non stop, Israel get fed up and move?s in to clear out the trouble makers, Hamas use?s buildings know to have children in it to launch their rockets from, so people like you can blame Israel for defending herself.

I'm sorry I see it no other way; I see Hamas, Hesbulah, Iran, and Syria as a type and shadow of Hitler?s insanity, lets agree to disagree, this is the beginning of the tribulation period which will usher in the Anti-Christ?

Look, I mean you want me to forget the Palestinians history, # 1 Jerusalem never was theirs, NEVER, Then In the 70?s Jordan?s king Hussein militarily forced them (Palestinians) out of his country, much for what they are doing to Israel, how can I condemn how Israel is trying to get them to stop the bombing!?..You cannot vote for the under dog after their (Palestinians) history It makes no cense !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They wouldn't have been in Jordan if they hadn't been run out of Palistine by us, what right did we have to decide the jews deserved that land over the Palistinians?

Israel had no right to build in Gaza, it's the same as you building on the Rez without permissin, expect a fire.

The point you miss do to hatred for muslims is if the Palistinians had a fair chance at a decent life like we've given and continue to give the jews maybe peace could be reached. until we had a plan to deal with the displaced residents of what is now Israel we should'nt have pushed them in the corner as a slave supply for Israel.

This conflict is why we had 9/11 and it's why we have problems with the muslims in the first place. don't make this a case of hate for christians because it clearly is not, under Saddam christians were free to live and worship and some of Saddams top brass were christians. today in Gaza there are 2,000-3,000 christian palistinians being bombed right along side the muslims, history shows that christians and muslims can and do coexist . this is about a bad foreign policy mistake not religion between the US and the muslim population. I'm glad to see maybe the catholics recognize it, this could spur an actual debate in this nation which in time might change policy. it's time for Israel to be taken off the sacred do not discuss just pay list.

Oh yeah....9-11 was Americas fault. It's all clear now!

I knew you would eventually spout this psychotic propaganda......

I'll bet your being monitored right now.....Thank God And Bush for the Patriot Act! Subversive seditionists like yourself need to be kept under the thumb of the "G"!

>AT 11:02?AM (MST)

>
>Read this last thing Dude"
>

Manny, ez, was talking to Huntingdork or dude..

Right on GEM!!!! picked up on that right away......Finally have and answer for the mania..... All makes sense now..

"""Bunco, if you go back far enough my ancestors owned most of the northwest, why don't you get out?"""

HuntinD--- Point being, Jews have as much right there as palestininas, 2. Palestinians have allready been given 70% of palestine back in like 1947. 3. For the last time, flipping Hamas were the ones to start shooting rockets at Israel. If they want it all to stop, all they have to do is stop shooting rockets, pretty simple. 4. Israel is surrounded by an enemy sworn to destroy them, its called defense...

I do not like picking up the tab for the mess over there. But I also like the idea of an ally in the middle of those nuts. Yes Nuts!! they have bombed in last 2 yrs, hmmmm lets see... Train in Spain, innocent people. Bus in london, innocent people. The nite club district in Bali again killing innocent people... Fricking radical Muslims are nuts! They need wiped off the face of the earth, and the only non radical Muslim ive heard preach against them is that lady on the news clip.. The rest say there not radicals but they defend them. They will fight with each other if they didnt have us, there nuts!!
As far as getting out cause your here first, I bet if u researched deep enough, you would find your tribe probably stole it from some other. Originally Sioux came from Minnesota region and stole the land we assoicate them with.. So unless u trace stuff back to stone age, almost every people has over thrown another... and the last time I checked, im not shooting missles over into your home grounds......

Oh crap, now a religious argument. Well beings Im "Catholic" I will add this. If you care to look at the history of wwII there were a ##### load of priests also executed by the nazi's as well..
Also any religion or organization for that matter can morph into a cult if one lets his mind do that.
I make it a note, not to dis anyones religion, whatever it is, whether it be native american, protestant or even muslim. My ##### about muslims is the extremist whacking everyone all over world and you never hear the other 93% of the peaceful muslims telling them to stop!! When the Irish Catholics were bombing London, whole damn Church was down there throats to knocked it off......

This conflict between the Israelis and the Palestinians is nearly as old as human history. Each one is as guilty as the other one for all the atrocities that have been committed throughout the ages. There have been plenty of opportunities for both sides to acquiese and finish the conflict but neither will. Debating about it on a hunting website will not help you understand it nor help solve the problem - ever. We are all flapping our gums in vain.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-09 AT 03:31PM (MST)[p]Roy we don't agree often but here we do, my point in all this usless debate is it isn't as simple as " the Palistinians are bad, m'kay "

Jake leave it to you to say I said 9/11 was Americas fault. I said our beef with the ragheads began with the formation of Israel and our unconditional military and financial support insures it won't end. 9/11 wouldn't have happened if not for our involvment with Israel, but that's not to say 9/11 was our fault. the blame rest on the shoulders of some Saudi extremist, so we bombed a Iraq to show them who's boss since they kind of look the same and had some oil like the Saudis or something.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-09 AT 04:00PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-14-09 AT 03:59?PM (MST)

Hunt? there's no appeasing you, you wish Israel to have never become a nation again, but its too late, they kicked ass back in 1948 with no ones help that I'm aware of?. ahhhh forget it this is unending....

As far as my statement about the Vatican Catholics being a cult, I was a catholic till I read the bible for myself...

There are many well-meaning Catholics as there are many well-meaning Muslims.......

Mat 23: and call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven.

Matthew 6:7 but when you pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking

Much of the confusion about Christianity was cause by the compromising Vatican Catholics

If Israel hadn't become a nation we wouldn't have a raghead problem, but Israel did become a nation WITH our help which still cost us 6.1 million dollars a day so lets run with that.

Catholics are no different than any other christian in general, my mom is catholic. just as the Shiite, Sunni and Kurds are all about the same muslims jews are jews. if you would all put aside your petty differences and focus on the good in your religions rather than the bad maybe the world would be a better place. as it is I see extremist from all religions as the problem not the solution, Gaza is a prime example.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom