general any bull help

ThunderImpulse4

i was hoping someone could help a friend and myself shoot a bull each. he could careless about size just want to shoot one.

any help would be great

Well I live here on an open bull area here in utah and I would dare say it is probably the best open bull area in my opinion. I hunt it every year and don't get one every year it is a hard thing to do year after year the elk are there its sometimes that there is so damn many people it makes it tough. If your not seeing elk hunt steeper, thicker, and farther away from the roads and it will just be a matter of time. PM me if ya want any additional help.

well i live in utah. i have a limits time frame from when the opener is to get an elk cause my buddies have school and i got work. so the sooner i can locate elk i can get it done

Well I dont know what time issues you have but if Its getting the time off of work I would rather use the time hunting than scouting. Depending on were you go I would mostly say that none of your scouting is going to amount to much after the opener hits cause it just gets freekin crazy and the elk are pushed every were and start holing up in some pretty nasty places and the amount of people that you will see can be un godly unless. I would get as much time as you possibly can at least a few days and hike some place beyond the roads and spend as much time as possible way way off the road. I have hunted the open bull area many times for days and not even seen an elk at times alot just depends on the pressure they get and also the weather.

getting work off is no issue. its just my girlfriend her brother is getting married on the 10 of oct. then after that i'm going with her famil to idaho for deer. so basically i have from the 3rd to the 9th. and i plan on hunting every single day

Well my hunting partner has decided to not want to hunt. So if its not too much to ask if anyone wants another hunter with them on the mountain?

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom