General Deer only draw odds?

elks96

Long Time Member
I am looking at the FWP site and cant find the draw odds for general deer only. Not the combo, I just want to hunt white tails over my Thanksgiving break with my son.

Anyone know the draw odds for general deer only with 0, 1, 2 points?

Also when can a guy point in MT?

Purchase the $100 point when you apply. So during the draw you go in with 1 point in April.

draw odds is on FWP website.

SO looking at that it seems our draw odds would be better with no points? So it is running just right at 50%?

The Deer combo is the small game fishing and deer, not the Elk deer together combo? Thanks...
it an upland game license or fishing license can’t remember but that’s the “combo” part of the deer, elk or deer/elk license. If you go the deer B route you just need the basic license and conservation stamp

Last edited:
it an upland game license or fishing license can’t remember but that’s the “combo” part of the deer, elk or deer/elk license. If you go the deer B route you just need the basic license and conservation stamp
It's actually both a bird license and fishing license.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom