ghislaine maxwell

I wonder how long it will be before she spills the beans on Bill Clinton and Prince William along with some other big political names.
RELH

I wonder how long it will be before she spills the beans on Bill Clinton and Prince William along with some other big political names.
RELH
she won't live long enough....or she doesn't have anything......or she would already be worm food

The case against her appears to be a slam dunk for conviction. There is already comments about if she wants a reduction in prison time, such as 2 years as opposed to 10-15 years, she will have to tell all to the feds. I am betting she will be looking to do as less time as possible in prison.
Give up the big names that was screwing underage girls, testify against them, and do 2 years, then write a tell all book, with dirty details, and live the good life on the book sales.

You can bet that tonight Hillary is screaming at Bill about the scandal they will face again and ruin their pristine image.

RELH

Bill Gates, who said he had no relationship with Jeffrey Epstein, reportedly met with the disgraced financier multiple times, including a 2011 meeting with billionaire Eva Dubin and her teenage daughter

It seems that Bill Clinton and the English prince are not the only big names to mingle with Epstein and his harem. I bet there will be a lot more big names that may come out. Big money involved and some well known attorneys will be rubbing their hands together for a chance at those big money clients.
RELH

Well. There are pics all over with her and Trump. The bounty BS went down in flames yesterday, so I guess now it’s Trump and Epstein were best friends stories will start up?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom