gila?

nmelkman

I'm trying to plan next years hunts in case i draw, which one of the gila units would have better odds to draw the second rifle or even a late cow tag? I can't seem to get the draw odds to work on my comp thats why i'm asking, Thanks

16E &16B/22 have the best draw odds in the Gila. Both units have a lot of elk. 16B is the wilderness and you should plan on getting several miles off of the road to get in the elk. 16E has a lot of open plains type country and the elk will often be way out in the open, making it difficult to hunt as well. Both are worth hunting and if you don't draw landowner tags in 16E usually go for under $500 for a cow.

Cory B

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom