Girlfriend's first shed hunt

S

SHEDSTALKER

Well, been trying to get my girlfriend to come out with me for awhile now, but she hasn't been able to make it until about the last 2 weeks. We managed to get out a couple times and each time she showed me up. Here's a few pics of our first day.

Her first shed (atl)
9757170.jpg

5188173.jpg

4933172.jpg

2031186.jpg

3035188.jpg

I'm very happy to say she is totally hooked now :) She's already telling me we need to go some more and I better scout my ass off next winter when it's prime time for sheds again lol and she used to bug me about selling off my collection, but now she thinks I should keep most of them!

Cool pictures and I love that little spike. There's alot of neat things you can do with those spike finds.

Good on ya!

I wish I would have been as lucky as she is when I went on MY first shed hunt. Congrats on some great finds. fatrooster.

She's perty HOT!

But where did that PISSCUTTER Shed come from?:D

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Great to know that she enjoys your passion and here's hoping to many more days
collecting sheds together.

Eldorado

Thanks guys. She took all the atl's and those were all her finds. I didn't even bother posting what I found cause she kicked my ass, so figured there was no point lol.

@ mooseman - nope her name is Shannon. She's from the Midwest originally.

Damn can I take your Horn hunting girl friend with my shed hunting? sometime she got great horns!!! Great find and the spike ti I mean tines!! Ha ha great find.

@ flyfishingak - she'd probably go just about anywhere for some horns now... we're planning our next weekend out hopefully in a couple more weekends

@ mooseman - no worries bud... if you're cousin is into horn hunting too, maybe you could hook flyfishingak up? lol

@never_satisfied - lol, that made her laugh

LAST EDITED ON Jan-27-12 AT 02:54PM (MST)[p]NICE CAP!!! Keep it up ya'll! Check out the Tines Up site for some sweet womans items!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom