Give me a couple...

OutdoorWriter

Long Time Member
...jumbo pasta shells stuffed with seasoned ricotta cheese, a hunk of Italian saugage, crispy warm bread & a glass of red wine and I'm good to go for another day.

shellssaugage.JPG

shellssaugage2.JPG

Last edited:
You know what Tony, you and Mr. Blank can go straight to h***! Tired of you guys cooking all these wonderful dishes and NEVER ONCE saying, "Hey Snoop, come on down for plate." But noooo, I'm the unreasonable one!

Can't wait til I retire, I'm gonna post all kinds of yummy dishes!

We are just waiting for you to show up on the door step, and say what's for dinner?? Then we could really celebrate!!

You know what Tony, you and Mr. Blank can go straight to h***! Tired of you guys cooking all these wonderful dishes and NEVER ONCE saying, "Hey Snoop, come on down for plate." But noooo, I'm the unreasonable one!

Always an open invite at my place. Just call ahead for reservations because I mostly cook for two on most days.

And why are you waiting until you retire to cook & post??? Get off your dead a$$ & get it done!

instantmealformen.jpg

Last edited:

Snoop

You don't want to go all that way all alone, my name is Have Scotch will Travel...... I know the way to Blanks House...LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom