GMU 12/231 cow elk

R

Rem308

I plan on being at Sherrif Reservoir the first elk season for cow elk. Anyone hunt this area?How is the elk population? Hunter numbers ?

I hope it is good. I will be within 10 miles of there - same season. I have always considered going back south and a bit west of there. Always worried on how the snow will fly. One of these years I am going to hit a fresh 3- 6" instead of an old crusty 12" or a fresh 28+ which is what we have hit the last three years. Also looks from the moon phase that we better make hay the first few days as a full moon will be working it's way in.

Good luck.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom