Goat

Deercy

Here's my muzzleloader buck. Good times.

IMG-20230923-WA0078.jpeg

I dont. He has short cutters. Ive always heard you can age them tentatively with their lower teeth. Do you all do this? Im happy with it. I try to only use points for one tag a year. This was that tag. When I was a kid in Kentucky, I killed all my turkeys belly crawling. My strategy was to get absolutely as flat as possible, crawl within range, roll to my knees, and blast away. A lot of turkeys died that way. I still enjoy that style, but its hard after a couple back surgeries. Yesterday I saw a scenario where I could dial back the clock to thise days. My partner had to leave for a bit, so i drove around by myself. The big chucks of public were full of people and edgy goats. I headed out to the small patches. I got lucky and saw a group on a prairie dog town. There was some decent cover leading up to shooting range. Before I had to start crawling I came as close to stepping on a rattler as possible without stepping on it. I was real edgy after that. There are lots of cactus out there by the way.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom