Gobblers in WA. ?

T

toddrice

Looking for some help on areas for spring turkey hunting in Washington. I moved to Gig Harbor, Wa. two years ago and have not a clue. Any suggestions????? Thanks Todd

Ferry or Stevens county. There are a ton in Colville but access maybe tough. There ae a few here in Rainier, but you really have to scout them out before season. They tend to move around a lot. Satsop and just out of Elma, is another spot on this side of the state.
Eric

Thanks guys, Colville? any direction I should start, canyons,lakes, or roads? TR

I shot a nice tom in Springdale and a nice tom along the river in north port but theres birds all over the place ferry county is real hot if you go through colville and over the bridge take a left go about a mile and stop at the turn out.

Colville is a sure ticket, but private land is a bear if you don't have any contacts. Another option is the Klickitat down by Goldendale.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-21-04 AT 09:38PM (MST)[p]There are a ton of them around Republic. You can cruise around Hall Creek Road and find em' just about every time you go out.
Best of all, it is all public land! Colville Ntnl Forrest. If you would like specific spots, drop me a p.m.
Eric

Is the first part of the season better than the last? In Az the Gobblers are already in full speed when the season starts and are on the way down! TR

LOST YOUR PHONE - CALL ME

Tod - Donnie lost your phone # - give him a call at the office with your #.

Laurie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom