God Bless America

archerycrazy

Every once in a while I take a photo that leaves me wondering how it all came together so perfectly.

I was traveling to Northern Utah for a work conference, and we decided to take our daughters to the Hogle Zoo. We attended an amazing bird show at the zoo during which they brought out a bald eagle for the audience to see. In the brief period the bird was being shown there was a large American Flag hanging on the wall behind him. I was able to maneuver myself to a good angle and snap this shot before the trainer moved to a different position. When I got home and looked at the resulting photograph I had goosebumps all over.

As a military officer and OEF veteran I have been proud to serve our great country. This photograph reminded me of how blessed we are to live in this great nation. I hope we all take the time now and then to thank the Lord for the circumstances we enjoy here. GOD BLESS AMERICA!

7021picture5.jpg

Great shot, he looks intense.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

Amen especially around this time of year, i am reading a book about dog company six and the marines from chosin resivour....those were some incredible men, I am also a OIF vet and thankful for the experience...congrats on a great picture

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom