God please save the USA

It's a sick society in which we live.
The "left" didn't create all our problems but they've done nothing to help either!
Today it's assault weapons, tomorrow it's handguns then it's.....
I guess we'll see who will stand and be counted!
Zeke

"My biggest fear when I die; my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them" ......unless my own government takes them first!

I have been fortunate in that in my life I have been able to meet and talk face to face with people that lived in Germany at the time of the Nazis. I have always been amazed with things they told me. One thing that I never understood that many of them told me was no one believed what was happening was actually happening. There were actual instances where Jews escaped their Nazi captors and came back to their friends and families and told them horrible stories of murder and the families and friends wouldn't believe them. The escapees would leave them never to be seen again. I assume these escapees tried to go to safe lands. But the Jews that they warned never believed it right up to the point of being loaded in the train cars. They just couldn't believe that the government was going to start murdering its own citizenry.

If you can find men and women that were alive then it is priceless to be able to talk to them about it. They are getting to be very few but the things they can tell you are much more valuable than what a history book will give you.

Thanks for the thoughts Tristate. I think Americans collectively choose to ignore disturbing reports and it begs the question, "What can't the President get away with?"

We also have grossly ignored George Washington's advise to cherish the treasury and beware of political parties.

God already has saved the USA, many times. He would do it again, but we can't benefit from His blessings when our back is turned on Him.

JUDAS!

F'N!

PRIEST!

I can't take em all out alone!

I might go down Trying!

They'll know I was there!

Hopefully the Millitary Guy's & Gal's they are trying to Brainwash tell them to Stuff it & Defect!

Then to Top it all off We've got JOKERS like 440 & piper that think Obama does No Wrong!

WAFJ!

UN-F'N-Real how Blind some are!

They don't need that many Body Bags to take care of the Problems we have!

This Country is & Has been falling apart for quite some time now!

It's Time Americans STAND THE FRICK UP and take Control for God's Sake!

I used to know of places worth Hiking in to for Elk & Deer!
Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-13 AT 02:09PM (MST)[p]...wouldnt want to check any sources for credibility or anything.

Tristate has it right...sheeple.

Maybe a search of Joseph Farah would be helpful? Yes?

Farah is among those who have promulgated conspiracy theories questioning Barack Obama's status as a natural born citizen of the United States and resultant eligibility to serve as U.S. President,[12][13]

The WJC is about on par with the National Inquirer..

"and in other breaking news, Elvis finds Jimmy Hoffa..."

Good grief.

Facts are a drag, don't ruin the fun.

This should be on the political forum, or maybe the X-Files forum.

Stay thirsty my friends

Crap! Dude you an Buzz may have just ruined my opportunity to sell a bridge this evening. I was going to PM some of the previous posters and see if I could sell my bridge in Brooklyn.

In their defense, it was on the internet so it has to be true.

Stay thirsty my friends

I have researched. It is truly happening. At Thanksgiving I had a serious discussion about this with a Chief Master Sargent.

It's real folks. How you choose to react is your choice, the US Constitution gives you that freedom... at least for today.

There were Jews who didn't believe. Sadly they died horrible deaths.

Go ahead and sit idly by and ignore what is happening before your blind eyes.

THE RED COATS ARE COMING... strike that... THE BLACK COATS ARE COMING... strike that... They're BOTH coming!

I believe in God. I believe he sent his son to save the innocent and those who choose to believe in him.

I also believe that the Constitution and Bill of Rights are the supreme law within our borders.

Knowledge is power. Ignorance is bliss.

I Hope this is still America!

They'll get their Asses Shot!

Thanks to Illegal Bastards & the USFS not enforcing Rules you can Zing in to them Places on Wheelers now & not see a Damn thing!
But by GAWD it don't take long for them U-Tards to get there with all the Unethical BS and the New Technology!

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-13 AT 07:16PM (MST)[p]They don't need to find anyone to shoot "fellow Americans".

You don't comply, they simply shut down your entire block.......no power, no water, no TV, no cell phone.....etc.

About 3 days of that and half of America, redneck or not, will be begging Obama to "take my guns but turn on my hot water"!

The other half get the 2.75 arty round, delivered quite painlessly by remote control, from 20 miles away.

There ain't gonna be much blood shed by all the "internet tough guys" when it all comes to a head.

This ain't 1776, where the civilian population is as well equipped as the Redcoats.

There is no possible way to defeat the existing Armed Forces, and those of you who think the current military personnel will not joyfully kill you instantly, are fools.

These young people get 3 squares a day, decent pay, good medical, cool toys....video games with REAL blood.....and the knowledge that they will lose all that if they don't follow orders, will drop you in your tracks at the first sign of resistance!.......and LIKE IT!

Half barely speak anything but Ghetto English, don't hunt, fish or go camping. Only ever saw an animal in a zoo and wouldn't know a Patriot from a Barbie Doll.

"If you get upset or offended by ANY website forum
post.....especially mine, you need serious
intervention!"

Hey Nicky!

I don't see the West givin up that Easy!

You Guy's forget about the Government Shut-Down already!

Hardly a Sole around here that paid any attention to Obamas BS!

Bet it'll be a Different Story when they come for Our Guns!

Is this credible? No

Is it possible? Yes

Is Nickman right? pretty much.

It there the potential for something like this in the next 10-20 years? I think in isolated instances. We are definitely on the down hill side of the ride.

Tristate is right about the Nazis. Nobody thought they were capable of what they were doing including their own citizens and the jews up until they walked into the decontamination showers.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-13 AT 10:58PM (MST)[p]Sorry I hit the send a little early. Lets clean this up.

I'm worried Nickman is more right than I'd like to think about.

I'm thinking Gen. George Washington had this figured out, run first, fight later!

If the US military turns on any citizen or group of citizens in the country, put a fork in'em, they toast! You might take a few with you but..........I'm not so sure, just how good are you?

The 2nd Amendment was established to defeat a tyrannical government, that the founders believed would come, sooner than later, based on their understanding of human nature and their study of European history. It "always happens, sooner or later", or at least it always has, in the recorded past. By reason, if the 2nd Amend. was put in place to allow citizens to win against government tyranny, we should be allowed to own any and all of these;
:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_United_States_military_aircraft

As well as these:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_individual_weapons_of_the_U.S._Armed_Forces

That's what we'll be up against, in the hands of the best trained fighters the world has ever known. Therefore, if the intent was citizens being able to defect governmental tyranny, they intended we have equal or better arms. THAT WAS THEIR INTENT, NO OTHER.

We should be allow to own, and stock pile "any weapon", under the 2nd. But you know where we're at already. Pathetic. We won't last as long as Bagdad!

There is only one way to stay safe today because it's "impossible" to do it with 50 cals. and semi auto 12 gauges, it at the ballet box. That is our only chance of keeping the military out of our homes. If we elect a Hitler, a Stalin, or a Mao, we're done. Electing "safe" leaders is the only chance we have to preserve this Camelot.

Here's how a tyrannical military will do it, we know this because.................. we've seen them do it dozens of times, in our own lifetimes.

They'll roll into a neighborhood and gather up the children, the wives, the Mothers, the teenagers and the grandmas and grandpas and walk them on down to the local high school football field and they bunch them up in a screaming, crying caldron. They'll simply announce that no one leaves the football field until all the men in town turn in every gun and surrender. They'll give you 8 hours or less, if any man does not report in, with his guns, they indiscriminately start shooting your wifes, children and your Dads and Moms.

In that environment, how much pressure are we going to get from our friends and neighbors to come in peacefully. Most of our friends would most likely kill us themselves, if they thought it would save their wife and kids! Even if you don't come in to save your family, your neighbor will try to save his. So, even if your willing to give it a go and take a few out with you, all you'll be doing is sentencing every bodies family to death.

See, these dictator psychopaths are good at killing, what's more they like it. With psychopaths, every one gets a bullet in the guts and the dictator gets off on it.

Want to make a real difference? Teach your friends the old adage: Elections have consequences. And........... it holds true for the 47% as well cuz they'll be out on the football field along with everybody else.

Nope.........if we fail at the ballet box............. .there's two ways to survive if the US military every comes after us, flight or fight........I'll run! I don't want any part off fighting the US Military.

DC

a salary of 700 billion a year buys a lot of toys over time, dream on, cause you ain't getting none of em.

We have all seen the movie Red Dawn. I'm down for it and many will stand beside me. Are you down? I have family in the military and what they tell me are along the same lines and are similar to what I heard in the OP's link. The government is bringing in all the young pups who don't have a clue.

You can choose to ignore it or not believe it but there will be repercussions. When will it all unfold? It already has. It has started in New York just recently. First they want your assault weapons. If they can get those, they'll be back for your handguns. For all those states that have strict gun laws... they're coming for yours next. Illinois, California.

Theodore Roosevelt's guidance concerning
conservation...
"The movement for the conservation of wildlife,
and the conservation of all our natural resources,
are essentially democratic in spirit,purpose and
method."

"We do not intend that our natural resources shall
be exploited by the few against the interests of the
majority. Our aim is to preserve our natural
resources for the public as a whole, for the
average man and the average woman who make
up the body of the American people."

"It is in our power...to preserve game..and to give
reasonable opportunities for the exercise of the
skill of the hunter,whether he is or is not a man of
means."

So?

We Keep letting a Bunch of Outsiders invade this Country & the Vote Turns out the way it has the last 2 Elections?

They (Presidents!) Get a little Worse each time,Slowly but Damn Surely!

Somebody will have to SPLAIN to me how taking everybody's Guns is gonna make the United States a Safer/Better Place?

Answers Swift & Quick 440 & piper?

They want your Elk & Deer Guns also!

I didn't vote for this JOKER,maybe Slick & others can Remind me of how Great He is again?

So?

Nobody's Smart enough to know what it'll turn in to with No Self Defense/Protection in todays Society?

You can all Throw your GAWD-DAMNED Hands in the Air but I Ain't going to!

th_TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Tin Foil indeed, extra layers to be safe.

I think you all should stop hunting and save all your ammo, you're going need everything you've got to to fight our military. someone has to manage the game herds, so stop trying to draw tags against me and I'll do the hunting while you build your bunkers and stock up.

When my trophy room is full I'll let you know if it's safe to come out.

Stay thirsty my friends

Kind of hard to know where the truth is anymore... You will not find the truth in the main stream media. The main stream media is kind of like "Peer Reviewed Science" It has all been bought and paid for to sway the argument.... Which translates into lies to the american public.

No surprise again, BuzzH is either defending Obama ideals or wolves...

>Kind of hard to know where
>the truth is anymore... You
>will not find the truth
>in the main stream media.
> The main stream media
>is kind of like "Peer
>Reviewed Science" It has
>all been bought and paid
>for to sway the argument....
> Which translates into lies
>to the american public.
>
>No surprise again, BuzzH is either
>defending Obama ideals or wolves...
>

Just Say Both!

Not one or the F'N other!

Oh, OUR government(s) (State and Feds) would never try to take away our guns, would they?

Just look at where we've been and where we are now.

I can't even take my coyote rifle into many of our United States!
Do any of you think it's a bunch better now that the citizens are more controlled?

Zeke

Yes, If you read my post you'll see I understand that. I included the States in there too.

Remember husk that there are still some good folks in those States too and their right are being/been eroded.

I'm talking about citizen control generally rather than the OP post.

Zeke

The thing is there is a HUGE jump from a few minor gun restrictions and our troops running us down with Apaches.

I know some of our armed forces well, it doesn't matter if Obama , Bush or Reagans ghost told them to fire on americans they're not going to do it unless it's warranted . and I can imagine scenarios where we'd want them to .

Stay thirsty my friends

You do not need a silly internet goof to tell us what freedoms we are giving up and the POTENTIAL risks of losing these freedoms.

All you have to do is be a student of history to see what the human race has the potential to do.
Those that ignore history are destined to repeat it.

That all being said, we are no where near the meltdown some believe we are. We are still all to fat and the checks are still cashing.

The next 30 years that our kids live through wont be the fairy tale we just lived through. We have been in a sweet spot in this country and mostly we can thank the WWII generation.

>You do not need a silly
>internet goof to tell us
>what freedoms we are giving
>up and the POTENTIAL risks
>of losing these freedoms.
>
>All you have to do is
>be a student of history
>to see what the human
>race has the potential to
>do.
>Those that ignore history are destined
>to repeat it.
>
>That all being said, we are
>no where near the meltdown
>some believe we are.
>We are still all to
>fat and the checks are
>still cashing.
>
>The next 30 years that our
>kids live through wont be
>the fairy tale we just
>lived through. We have
>been in a sweet spot
>in this country and mostly
>we can thank the WWII
>generation.
+1

too many pipers and 440s out there to have a chance.....but we'll give 'em hell anyway....right nicky?????...and bess????

Paul I agree, these are the good 'ol days or at least what's left of them.

So don't sit around crying about what could happen if everything went as wrong as it possibly could, enjoy what you have.

Stay thirsty my friends

>
>
>
>Paul I agree, these are the
>good 'ol days or at
>least what's left of them.
>
>
>So don't sit around crying about
>what could happen if everything
>went as wrong as it
>possibly could, enjoy what you
>have.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay thirsty my friends

Dude, I am enjoying it as fast as I can. We are blessed as hell to have been able to live over the last 40-50 years.
I got 3 kids, that most likely will not have it as well.

Hopefully I will be eating soft foods when shyt finally hits the fan.

Hey 440?

You gonna Post/Send me a Pic of the Gun?

Or Join the Wolf Lovin Pussssies?

LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-13 AT 10:42PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Dec-12-13 AT 10:40?PM (MST)

Everything your worrying about is going to be fine, man I thought I got a little down in the winter time .
Funny thing about this post, it sure points a finger at some of the meth heads on this site, paranoia, it seems to be whats for supper around here.
And then some of its all these crazy movies,
I saw one the other day where a team of terrorists took over the white house, killed a bunch of people, and in the end we found out that the speaker of the house was involved and bought off by the corporations of the military industrial complex.

The worst thing about these modern times is mule deer hunting, to those of us that know, its like the death of a family member, nothing is ever going to bring it back. In my opinion the rest of this crap isn't worth grieving over.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-13-13 AT 10:17AM (MST)[p]>LAST EDITED ON Dec-11-13
>AT 10:58?PM (MST)

>
>Sorry I hit the send a
>little early. Lets clean
>this up.
>
>I'm worried Nickman is more right
>than I'd like to think
>about.
>
>I'm thinking Gen. George Washington had
>this figured out, run first,
>fight later!
>
>If the US military turns on
>any citizen or group of
>citizens in the country, put
>a fork in'em, they toast!
> You might take a
>few with you but..........I'm not
>so sure, just how good
>are you?
>
>The 2nd Amendment was established to
>defeat a tyrannical government, that
>the founders believed would come,
>sooner than later, based on
>their understanding of human nature
>and their study of European
>history. It "always happens,
>sooner or later", or at
>least it always has, in
>the recorded past. By
>reason, if the 2nd Amend.
>was put in place to
>allow citizens to win against
>government tyranny, we should be
>allowed to own any and
>all of these;
>:
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_United_States_military_aircraft
>
>As well as these:
>
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_individual_weapons_of_the_U.S._Armed_Forces
>
>That's what we'll be up against,
>in the hands of the
>best trained fighters the world
>has ever known. Therefore,
>if the intent was citizens
>being able to defect governmental
>tyranny, they intended we have
>equal or better arms.
>THAT WAS THEIR INTENT, NO
>OTHER.
>
>We should be allow to own,
>and stock pile "any weapon",
>under the 2nd. But
>you know where we're at
>already. Pathetic. We
>won't last as long as
>Bagdad!
>
>There is only one way to
>stay safe today because it's
>"impossible" to do it with
>50 cals. and semi auto
>12 gauges, it at the
>ballet box. That is
>our only chance of keeping
>the military out of our
>homes. If we elect
>a Hitler, a Stalin, or
>a Mao, we're done.
>Electing "safe" leaders is the
>only chance we have to
>preserve this Camelot.
>
>Here's how a tyrannical military will
>do it, we know this
>because.................. we've seen them do
>it dozens of times, in
>our own lifetimes.
>
>They'll roll into a neighborhood and
>gather up the children, the
>wives, the Mothers, the teenagers
>and the grandmas and grandpas
>and walk them on
>down to the local high
>school football field and they
>bunch them up in a
>screaming, crying caldron. They'll
>simply announce that no one
>leaves the football field until
>all the men in town
>turn in every gun and
>surrender. They'll give you
>8 hours or less, if
>any man does not report
>in, with his guns, they
>indiscriminately start shooting your wifes,
>children and your Dads and
>Moms.
>
>In that environment, how much pressure
>are we going to get
>from our friends and neighbors
>to come in peacefully.
>Most of our friends would
>most likely kill us themselves,
>if they thought it would
>save their wife and kids!
> Even if you don't
>come in to save your
>family, your neighbor will try
>to save his. So,
>even if your willing to
>give it a go and
>take a few out with
>you, all you'll be doing
>is sentencing every bodies family
>to death.
>
>See, these dictator psychopaths are good
>at killing, what's more they
>like it. With psychopaths,
>every one gets a bullet
>in the guts and the
>dictator gets off on it.
>
>
>Want to make a real difference?
> Teach your friends the
>old adage: Elections have
>consequences. And........... it holds
>true for the 47% as
>well cuz they'll be out
>on the football field along
>with everybody else.
>
>Nope.........if we fail at the ballet
>box............. .there's two ways to
>survive if the US military
>every comes after us, flight
>or fight........I'll run! I
>don't want any part off
>fighting the US Military.
>
>DC

DC, you're right on about the ballot box! It's our first line solution. The problem is, we need to be able to make a choice between the philosophies of candidates and, with politics being what it is, those choices aren't very clear. Our current president said he would change things ("Yes, we can!") and many (most) thought those changes would be for the better, but it hasn't turned out that way, at least not for most Americans. Whether or not the premise of this thread is happening, the path we are currently on isn't one I'm happy about and I'll resist it in the only ways I know how (or can). First, at the ballot box and, second, with a mic in my hand, and third, from the wooden end of a firearm.

While I respect your choice to run, my question to you is, "where to?".

>too many pipers and 440s out
>there to have a chance.....but
>we'll give 'em hell anyway....right
>nicky?????...and bess????

Right on ZIGGER!

When I go down!

It won't be from being a Pusssy!

Pipe if you like your pistol you can keep your pistol period. Pipe if you like your rifle you can keep your rifle period. The President will try anything if he can get away with it.

Piper you are right about the mule deer...But to the biologists or head wildlife managers your just another one of the meth heads squalling!!!

Just ask BuzzH he will post a picture of a mule deer and tell you everything is just fine here in western Wyoming. They never admit their failures....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom