God's Country???

Califelkslayer

Long Time Member
How many of you live in NE Kali???? If so, what you doing this time of year?

I've been chukar huntin once a week since Turkey Day, planning a 4 day coyote safari in Nv during mid-Jan & researching/applying for tags in Wy, Az and Ut. What about you????????

LAST EDITED ON Jan-03-08 AT 10:12PM (MST)[p]I live in N. Calif. also, this time of the year I do some Varmit calling, Quail hunting, Snipe Hunting and a little Duck hunting. Next month I will start scouting for Turkeys and the whole time I'm doing all this I'm watching the deer. I also like to work on any loads I need to get worked out for my rifles, right now I'm trying to get a load dialed in for my Kimber .270 WSM. I try to go to the range and shoot as much as I can.

Good luck Califelkslayer, I hope you find your birds.

Slide

I think I live pretty close to you. I live on the valley side of Janesville. Only been Chuckar hunting once this year. Been spending to much time on the snowmobiles.Also only made it to Eagle lake once.I keep saying I'm going to do more of both every year but it isn't working out yet.

I live on the tree side of J-ville so I spent last weekend plowing and shovelling snow. Snowing now but I'll get that cleared tomorrow night. Forecast says clear over the weekend so I'll chase chukars again Sun.

NECALI, poor year on the lil buggers so unless you're addicted, stay home.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom