goin Huntin

Stonefly

Very Active Member
Sure have felt my age this year scouting, hate to say it but it might be getting close to time for another knee rebuild. Dam thing is a constant dull ache now and has been for a month. Anyway, it ain't keeping me from my hunts this year.Our annual Elk camp starts tomorrow night and I feel like a kid, cant wait,my wife is giving me a countdown she just said we busted the 24 hour mark.. After all the scouting for Deer down south and Elk up here, All the packing stands and shooting bows and our rifles, And doing all this for the last um.. thirty something years, I'm as excited as a little kids going on his first rabbit hunt... I this is why I love hunting I guess. I sure hope I feel this way on whatever hunt is my last hunt. Wont be around for a while to check in so to all of you I wish you a Safe and Happy hunt. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!

Good Luck Stone & Ms Stone & Kids!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

That's why, at my age, I don't do much scouting any more. Why burn out before the hunt starts?:)

If I meet some of my buddies at the golf course I never hit a bucket of balls at the driving range either. I hate to waste a good shot before we start keeping score:)

Good luck Stonefly! I hope your knee holds up!

Eel

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom