Going to be super busy

elkmuzzleloader

Well it looks like a super busy year for me and the cousins this year.
I drew the 2nd archery elk in 34, nov rifle deer in 34, antelope muzzy in 50-52, and bow ibex in Jan.
My oldest cousin drew the youth only ES tag in 34 and the youth only ibex in Sept. Glad I can get to know the rock a little before I head down in Jan.
My middle cousin drew a Nov cow tag in 34 also, this will be his first hunt as the hunter.
WE are super stoked and very thankful this year. Congrats to all that drew and good luck. Cant wait to see the pics.

Congrats, also on yours tags. Thats right you are going to be busy you better post pictures after you get back from your hunts. Good luck.

Seth dude some good tags you drew there. I will be about 45 miles north of you this January. I always here the guys on the ROCK over the radio when im on my deer hunt. You'll have to give me your channel so I can give you some crap!

Looks like you should be checking the classifieds for another freezer. LOL. Have a great season.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

January 4th the last two years have been the lucky day so maybe this January I could squeeze some time in.
I might just bust out a freaking telescope and see if I could be your spotter from my rock pile.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom