Golden Anniversary

Slimchance

Sitting around the campfire with friends and family this deer season I realized it was the 50th time I had hunted deer in Utah. Jesus.. 50 consecutive years.
Know what.. I still get excited every year & still get buck ego if I see a good one.
Hunted every year with my dad then my son. Now Im looking forward to another 50 years with my grand kids.

The road goes on forever and the party never ends..

Well RUS!

These Next 50 Years Ain't gonna be As Good as far as the Quality of the Bucks!

But I Hope You go another 50 years!

We're sure gonna be Old Bastards!

Within another 10 Years We should be packing Weapons that'll Shoot in to next Month and all you'll have to do is just point the Gun in the General Direction & Pull the Trigger & let the SMART BULLET find it's target!

By Then their should be MAGIC Carpets for Retrievals!

But it's the GOLDEN Years & That's how it should be!:D

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

Congrats on the anniversary...come to think of it..it's been 5-0 for me also..Love the memories..don't think i'll make the next 50 though..

Congrats! I'm right there with you, except for the Utah part.

If I had known I was going to live this long I would have taken better care of myself.(my Dad always said that)

Welcome to the club. I wish I had recorded the stories my friends had shared back in the 60s.

?Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. "

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom