gonna be a long winter

H

Huntnfever

So i already have deer and elk down...and oct is my favorite time getting out and seeing deer and elk...the whole hunting experience....so i will offer this anyone want some help or know of any kids need some help out in the woods in south eastern idaho? If i dont get out in the woods i am gonna have to shoot ducks all winter long, or go fishing...and i would rather be in the woods....

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Did you read the 'Bucks in Unit 71'? I have been working hard trying to find a nice buck to shoot this year, other than the forked horns or spikes that I normally shoot. The biggest I have found was a 2x4 with sticks for antlers. Still young.
Not much luck so far. Any info on which way to go would help. I've been scouting like crazy, but maybe in the wrong area.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-08 AT 12:15PM (MST)[p]Does 23 count as a kid? LOL. I'm up here for school and have been chasing whities. Know anything about 67/64? I have been up there a bunch and seen 0 mule deer. So I switched to hunting whitetails till general opens.

ha ha if ya get me in the woods 23 is still a kid...i just dont want to end...I have the extra whitetail doe tag waiting on the rifle season to open...havnt hunted up in 67 too much i grew up in menan...so i have been all over 63....If your looking for a muley i can point ya in the right direction....do u have the general tag, or is it a whitetail only? I am trying to talk my dad into buying a tag for deer i missed a huge whitetail with my bow and have jumped him 3 or 4 times in a spot not alot of people are gonna be looking....bowhunts i dont really know alot about down south never hunted there either...i might be comming down trying to shoot a turkey....I am also going up to island park tomorrow to be assisting on a moose hunt...and try and shoot a bear...not much help as of right now i know...

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

>LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-08
>AT 12:15 PM (MST)

>
>Does 23 count as a kid?
>LOL. I'm up here for
>school and have been chasing
>whities. Know anything about 67/64?
>I have been up there
>a bunch and seen 0
>mule deer. So I switched
>to hunting whitetails till general
>opens.
Hey CouesFan, I live north of 67. I haven't seen a single whitetail in there all summer. I have seen whitetils north of IF and in the northern Big Holes. I heard their are a good number of them in the Ashton area.

HuntnFever, I have the whitetail doe controlled tag as well. I'm biting at the bit for Oct.10. I think I'm going to get after a bear I've been bumping while calling yotes.

The more people I meet the more I like my dogs

Well if you want to go with a lean mean hunting machine then I dont know what to tell you but if you want to go with a fat slow atv ridding early rifle elk hunter in unit 66A give me a call I will be up there alone this year with a tag to fill..

UThunting
Clynt L Citte
Willard Utah
801-725-5262

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom