Good Alaskan Caribou Videos?

HunterHarry

Long Time Member
Anyone seen any good Alaskan Caribou videos? I have seen that "Alaskan Trackers" video is there any other good ones you can recomend?

Harry, have you checked with Cabela's? They might have a good one. I havent looked for any on caribou........ Allen Taylor......

Harry,

I am searching for some good caribou videos myself, so when I find some I will be sure to post them for you.

Do you have a trip planned? I have hunt scheduled to Alaska for caribou in September 2004. I can't believe it is still a year and half away. I don't know if I can wait that long!

If you are heading to Alaska, as well, I did come across two really great books. One is "Hunt Alaska Now" by Dennis Confer which focuses on planning unguided hunting trips for moose and caribou. The other is a classic book on all types of hunting in Alaska by Chris Batin called "Hunting in Alaska".

Good Luck!

Brett

You guys, check Sportsmen on Film out of Kerrville. When I was completing my deer slam, I ordered deer slam video series from them. They have alot of videos. The owners name is Ken Wilson and you might just see what they have....... Allen Taylor......

Okay, I had to try a couple different searches but, I think I found some options. First go to the search engine google www.google.com. Then enter a search for Caribou Hunting Videos. Quite a few pop up. It depends where you are going to be hunting as to which ones you might want, because there are several for Alaska and Canada. The site that Allen recommended was there www.sportsmenonfilm.com. I ordered a video from www.alaskabushadventures.com which looks pretty good.

Well here is a starting point for you anyway. I'll give you a thumbs up or down review of my video after I get it.

Good luck Harry and thanks for your help Allen!

Brett

Thanks Guys! I have been an Alaskan nut for quite a few years now and have several decent videos, I have that Jack Brittingham collection (very well produced!) and several other that are from different outfitters, and that Alaskan Trackers video. I have that Alaska Bush Adventures video ,It is pretty good,shows lots of kills, but has that homemade look, still all in all it is a pretty good video! Thanks Again----------------------------------------------Harry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom