Good luck 3rd and 4th Season Hunters!

El Gringo

Very Active Member
I've seen a couple of fully mature bucks checking does out in the wide open by the house in the last couple of days. The Weather forecast is looking pretty favorable. I have a 3rd season Deer tag that I've waited a few years for, and I'm STOKED!! Scouting is done, and headed out Friday morning.

Good luck to all of you that are lucky enough to have tags this year. I have a feeling it is going to be better than average!

Good luck to you Gringo. I'm also in possession of a 3rd season tag in your part of the woods (61). Hoping the weather and the pre rut works out for us. It will be a great time what ever the out come of tagging a buck is. Kill a big one Gringo.

I'm heading out tonight. Excited! Snow is in the forecast, hopefully it pulls the big ones out of the timber.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

Three of us are hunting unit 23 3rd season for deer and OTC bull elk. I have been watching the weather religiously. Unfortunately, we are getting a full moon. Good luck to everyone.

Thanks Gringo. Good luck to you as well. Ill be headed up a few days early for 4th season. Hope the 3rd guys left some good bucks.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom