Good luck on your Muley Hunt

lostinOregon

Very Active Member
I am just about to head out to Eastern Oregon on an armed camping trip, I mean a mule deer hunt. Good luck finding that one in a million monster muley on public land in Oregon. Hope someone gets the deer they are looking for.

Rich

From what I saw during archery antler growth is good this year. Now you just have to find one with antlers and it will all be good.

Drew tag in Chesnim. unit this year. Uncle just bought 1200 acre ranch outside of Joesph and going there to his alfalfa fields to kill a biggin!!! Was there a few weeks ago and saw TONS on whiteys!!!

Taking my 7yr old son, who is sooo excited...can't wait!

Good luck everyone

muleyman

Gonna be out with a buddy in the West Mt Emily Unit...... hope to have some success. He has a spot that he has been scouting a little bit and has yet to see anyone around.... we shall see. Good luck all, and be safe.

BS

Good Luck to everyone that is heading East. RUN spike and forkies RUN..... Didnt see that many this year out bowhunting over east. Did see some MATURE bucks. Might be a slim year this year.

Dave

I had a buck in the 28-29" range spend the whole summer in one of my haysheds, until he vanished a few weeks ago. I figured before I headed out for the higher ground I'd see if I could find him this morning, no luck, and I won't shoot one of the dinker worm bag hayfield bucks so I'm headed for the USFS in the morning.

Like Rich says, an armed camping trip is about all I'm expecting.

Manny--I belive the last time I checked the points you had a good chance to draw with two points, and three points was near 100%.

Back
Top Bottom