Good Neighborhood Buck 170?

Probably a touch short of 170 right now... but I agree, in 2 years, or heaven forbid he make it 3 years... He'll be a Beaut.!!

I would say maybe 2 year old buck he would be lucky to brake 150 right now but who knows what time will do for him

After watching the video I think he's low to mid-160s. Going off just that picture in your post it's hard to tell.

Last edited:
I’m putting him upper 50’s, maybe 160 or so.

Good looking frame, just needs some more age, and he has potential.

Sweet buck...three year old right around 160 it he survives another two years or so he should be something special

Last edited:
You Hiked Clear Up To The Y And Didn't See SQUAT!

But You Get Home & Hit This Buck With The Headlights!

What Breed Of Apples You Using?
I hike up to the Y every night!! All I ever see are rattlesnakes, scorpions, and tarantulas. This buck is 40 yards from my driveway. You gonna tell us about your elk?

You know Stu……. You don’t have to listen to your daughters music when they aren’t in the vehicle with you.

Haha. When I moved my phone over to video mode, the blue tooth disconnected and some random radio station started playing.

The music that was playing as I rolled up was Blink 182!!

Here is one from my neighborhood.

Hawkeye

A1EA057A-060D-4CBA-93F5-B7310DD2FA0E.jpeg

i
Haha. When I moved my phone over to video mode, the blue tooth disconnected and some random radio station started playing.

The music that was playing as I rolled up was Blink 182!!
would post our “city bucks” but they would scare people. Plus they will all die anyhow.

This buck is still alive. Now that he’s hard-horned I’m guessing 148-153?

Attachments

• IMG_1075.mov
    37.3 MB

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom