Good news Bess!

"Right out of the gate, Remington is focusing on its core products like Core-Lokt hunting loads, UMC range loads, and Nitro Steel shotshells. But in the next month or so, you can expect to see some brand new products from Remington as well."

I hope they make some lead free ammo so us California hunters can hunt..... :sick:

Remington used to make some of the finest rifles in the world, now their finest rifles are not even top shelf at Walmart. I would not buy their ammo either. What happened?

I Agree with hawk!

I Think They Tried The Same Thing Buck Knives Tried?

Buck Knives Found Out Real Quick That Ssshhitt doesn't Work!

Remington used to make some of the finest rifles in the world, now their finest rifles are not even top shelf at Walmart. I would not buy their ammo either. What happened?

They would be better off getting rid of Remingtons name and going with Vista Outdoors Ammo, that’s who owns it now. I’m not worried about ammo I learned my lesson in a big way during the last bad administration. Bottom line it should all be good for what you pay

They would be better off getting rid of Remingtons name and going with Vista Outdoors Ammo, that’s who owns it now. I’m not worried about ammo I learned my lesson in a big way during the last bad administration. Bottom line it should all be good for what you pay
Yes, Remington needs a fresh start from the ground up, including the name.

"Right out of the gate, Remington is focusing on its core products like Core-Lokt hunting loads, UMC range loads, and Nitro Steel shotshells. But in the next month or so, you can expect to see some brand new products from Remington as well."

I hope they make some lead free ammo so us California hunters can hunt..... :sick:

You should move to free America.

Or at least set up a B&B for all that abortion tourism

I shot a friend's Ruger Mark lV yesterday. Dang now I have to buy one. Best .22 I have ever shot.
40118.jpg

If Remington made these I would buy one from them.

Really? mtmuley
I think so. They've failed to adapt to all the quality competition out there today. I think a name change would be appealing to the younger (flat brim) market. You say Remington now and it's like saying VW Beetle. The old guys still smile but the young guys turn their noses up.

I think so. They've failed to adapt to all the quality competition out there today. I think a name change would be appealing to the younger (flat brim) market. You say Remington now and it's like saying VW Beetle. The old guys still smile but the young guys turn their noses up.

Savage was once a joke.

Make good products, it gets out

When I Was Younger!

There were 2 Brands of Guns I Was 110% Sure I'd Never Ever Buy in My Life Again!

Savage!

And!

CVA!

They Both Got Their Sshitt Together!

And Started Building Decent Guns!

There Wasn't A Choice!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom