Good place for Coyotes/Rabbits?

Blackpowder

Taking the kids out this weekend. Any thoughts on a good place for coyotes around northern Utah? Any ideas would help.

Feel free to PM me.

Thanks!

That is almost like asking for some ones honey hole on the extended for deer or elk.
I wish I could help though. I can tell you southern utah.

I enjoy finding new areas almost as much I do calling in coyotes. Plenty of blm and public land to call all across the state. Lots of coyotes and with the bounty you might earn a few extra $ if you connect on some.

Workman Predator Calls Field Staff
http://www.workmanpredatorcalls.com

friend hunted deer up NE of Evanston, and the group saw over 20 dogs in 4 days. Killed one. Try medicine Butte area.
Yelum

YBU

7019yelumlogosig2.jpg

Thanks guys.

Yelum, you're a gentlemen.

Will give it a try. Didn't make it out this weekend but gonna try the fox pro next week. Let you know how it goes.

Thanks for the info guys.

Too bad I haven't been more vocal on this website until now. There is an impressive amount of experience and knowledge on this forum, and quite a few good guys willing to share a tip or two if you're willing to participate.

Just gotta be sure to give back when I can. That's what makes this site special.

Thanks again.

BP.

I've been gone a few days, and just saw this, but you probably don't want to go up On medicine butte till after the hunts close on the 31st. You need a trespass permit for hunting there, and not sure how strict they are on hunting vermin.
And, Yellum, your facts are slightly off. We got two dogs!!!! RB got one, and I drilled one at 390 yards opening day of deer season. I was pretty tickled.
But, no lie, we saw at least 20 in four days. Missed a couple, and saw 5 on one gut pile!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom