Good Thing He's White.....Or Orange.........

Talking out both sides of your mouth again Dude by posting a slanted estimate of security cost.
Of course it will cost more to protect trump's family. he has four kids with only one living at home. Different sites to protect. Obama had two daughters young enough to live at home and still he ran up one hell of a protection bill protecting him on his almost weekly golf games. Not the mention him and his family vacations they seemed to take quiet often.
If you want to b!tch, look at the Clintons. The tax payer is paying their New York home mortgage. They still get protection and they rent out the guest house to the secret service that is protecting them.
Funny, we never heard you b!tch about the cost for Obama that ran over 10 million a year or no complaints about the Clintons having their mortgage paid for by you and every other tax payer. Maybe you are just a little bias as well as racist.

RELH

"Can you imagine the outrage if a black president blew taxpayer money like this?"

Are sh!ting me T, what the hell does the color of the man's skin or his race have to do with how much taxpayer money he blew?

He's a Demo-ist, that's all we need to know. You're a race agitator. There aught to be a law......

DC

Don't underestimate one good beaner with a garden rake.

I think all presidents should keep in mind the expense involved with travel and protection, but then Trump is a little different. He's more of the CEO of America and needs more hands on involvement.

Trump has never been a CEO.

Trump is proving he has no management skills at all. he's always hired someone to handle everything for him, but now the buck stops with him and he can't handle it. so it's the medias fault for putting him in the hot seat.

He'll be spending a lot more time on vacation .

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Once again, President Trump is being attacked for what MIGHT happen.

What we know;
Obama and his wife took lavish vacations, all over the world.
More vacations than any other president, more than most other presidents combined.
Obama went on high dollar golfing trips, almost every week for 8 years, while Michelle flittered around the world with a huge group of friends and lackeys, all on the tax payers dime.

Now the same people who thought that was just fine, are attacking President Trump and his family because they MIGHT do the same thing, in the future ??????
I'm sorry, but go pound sand.

$3 million a weekend in Florida for president Trump plus the military pays him rent to have a place to sleep. Not a bad gig.

>
>
>Obama cost us 12 million a
>year according to FAUX which
>is probably bullchit high .
>
>
>
> who wants to bet Trump
>is less? here's another
>chance for you to
>run and hide.
>
>
>http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/12/30/barack-obama-vacation-travel-costs-eight-year-term-96-million
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

12 Million a Year!

I'm Callin BS on that one!

But as Long as You Believe it dude!

My Signature is a Short Clip of NVB & His Coal Roller!
"We Better Get out of the F'N Way cuzz Ole NVB is Coming to MF'N Town"!

What's a few hundred million, if the old boy turns the country around. Cheap at any price.

DC

He did turn the country around. Obama that is. do you remember 2008?

So what direction are we hoping the old azz wipe turns it ? a wrecked economy? the great depression? 2007? blacks in the back of the bus? we can own slaves again? genocide of the natives? women can't vote? cross burnings? witch burnings? civil war? Viet Nam? the Iraq war? when was America greater for ALL americans not just white males, than it was before Trump? be specific.

The only thing I can see that sucks about this great nation is an old traitor in bed with the Russians was elected by a minority of it's citizens. other than that I'm damn proud of my country.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom